Dragutinovic - Set to sign new Sevilla contract

Guest TrEe

Milner put in a couple of brilliant crosses yesterday, and his work off the ball helped the team a lot. That cross for Viduka was top drawer and he swung another one deep to the far post after beating his marker. I thought he had a good game, and is looking sharp in pre-season. He seems to gradually be getting better and better. He'll never have the pace or strength which will hold him back from becoming a top 4 winger IMO, but I think he has what it takes to be, say, a decent top 6 winger, espescially as his crossing, shooting and decision-making seems to be improving all the time.

The only brilliant cross in the entire game came from Geremi. Superlatives are fine but the stronger we become the more his failings will become apparent.

Give over.

The way he created a half yard of space then put the ball on the far post for Shola/Oba (can't remember who it was) for the header that led to Smith's disallowed goal was brilliant, fabulous cross.

I share some of your concerns about Milner, but being so blatantly biased will not help you get your point across at all.

It wasnt bad but not brilliant. As for bias? Nah, just don't rate the kid. He'll be here in a few years time as a squad player and worth his weight in gold for that. If he is a first teamer next season we havent tried very hard to find better.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Milner put in a couple of brilliant crosses yesterday, and his work off the ball helped the team a lot. That cross for Viduka was top drawer and he swung another one deep to the far post after beating his marker.

and the one for Shola was also top class, but he can't cross......

While I agree with your point (ie Milner can cross) the way you make that point is incredibly gay to a point where I am beating the comoputer screen in anger at your gayness

Is that a subtle way of asking for a fuck?

Pretty much aye. 7 o'clock, my oplace; sound good to you?

Milner put in a couple of brilliant crosses yesterday, and his work off the ball helped the team a lot. That cross for Viduka was top drawer and he swung another one deep to the far post after beating his marker.

and the one for Shola was also top class, but he can't cross......

While I agree with your point (ie Milner can cross) the way you make that point is incredibly gay to a point where I am beating the comoputer screen in anger at your gayness

Is that a subtle way of asking for a fuck?

Pretty much aye. 7 o'clock, my oplace; sound good to you?

Check your pm.

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

From The TimesAugust 7, 2007

Dragutinovic back on Newcastle’s radar

George Caulkin

Sam Allardyce hopes to secure his eighth signing of the summer this week by completing the purchase of Ivica Dragutinovic, the Serbia defender. The Newcastle United manager was forced to delay the prospective £2.5 million transfer from Seville while he focused on luring José Enrique from Villarreal last weekend, but he has renewed his pursuit of the 31-year-old Serb.

“I am happy in Seville, but the English offer is very important in all aspects, not exclusively in terms of money,” Dragutinovic said. “It really is very complicated to reject the chance to join Newcastle. I have always wanted to play in England, the league is strong and for me, the physical aspect is not a problem.”

With Enrique's capture, it wouldn't be a disaster if this fell through, but still think we are a bit light in the CB dept so Drago would be a good addition to the squad IMO.

From The TimesAugust 7, 2007

Dragutinovic back on Newcastle’s radar

George Caulkin

Sam Allardyce hopes to secure his eighth signing of the summer this week by completing the purchase of Ivica Dragutinovic, the Serbia defender. The Newcastle United manager was forced to delay the prospective £2.5 million transfer from Seville while he focused on luring José Enrique from Villarreal last weekend, but he has renewed his pursuit of the 31-year-old Serb.

“I am happy in Seville, but the English offer is very important in all aspects, not exclusively in terms of money,” Dragutinovic said. “It really is very complicated to reject the chance to join Newcastle. I have always wanted to play in England, the league is strong and for me, the physical aspect is not a problem.”

Can't read anything into this as no new quotes have been used, only older ones that have been reworded. I'll keep my fingers crossed tho as I'd love for him to sign!

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

From what Big Sam told me today,the Drago deal is vertually off

Welcome Anal Oliver

I've my heart set on this guy at this point.

Big hardy, cynical fucker. Reckon if we really want him, we'll get him. His recent quotes are maybe a sign the deal has been in doubt, but I don't believe Sevilla have all of a sudden decided to give him a massively improved offer.

Get him signed. :thup:

:lol:

Are you Oliver in disguise?

No.

1. I'm not a wanker

2. If i thought someone was a good player, i wouldn't print it on the back page of the chronicle ans say we were after him.

3. I go on what the players/staff tell me and don't make things up.

;D Good eh ?

No.

1. I'm not a w******

2. If i thought someone was a good player, i wouldn't print it on the back page of the chronicle ans say we were after him.

;D Good eh ?

i'd think twice about the wanker and make things up like leezy  ;D

No.

1. I'm not a wanker

;D Good eh ?

So Sam and the club, who have been trying to shore up leaks out of the club during transfers, are giving the definitive word on their targets to kids at the training ground?

Read that again Jamie and tell me you're not laughing  :lol:

i heard him say about enriques four year deal but its a five year deal  :knuppel2:

but i never heard him ask or say anything about drago when he stopped

He never asked you anything about Drago?  :lol:

:razz: i meant i never heard Leezy (jamie) say anything about Drago to SA