Dragutinovic - Set to sign new Sevilla contract

Guest TrEe

We would be looking extremely good. Covered well in all parts of the field, and with a lot of class players, and for once a decent defence.

I reckon the Smith, Cacapa and Drago deals done, so no Im hoping for Baines before August 11, and from the 11th to the 31th Im hoping for a RB and a CM. Then we`re complete.

Just been talking to a mate of mine from Ashington, he can't understand why Big Sam is after a Serb, he thought he was looking for first team players!!!!!! :undecided: :undecided: :undecided:

:tumbleweed:

How long do you think it took him to write that?

Genius stuff! No really  :razz:

Guest Phil K

Just been talking to a mate of mine from Ashington, he can't understand why Big Sam is after a Serb, he thought he was looking for first team players!!!!!! :undecided: :undecided: :undecided:

Aye - my mate pointed to a cake in the window in Ashington and asked "Is that a cream cake or meringue ?" and the shopkeeper said "Aye, you're reet. It's a cream cake"

03.08.2007 - 19:44 h.

THE ENGLISH EQUIPMENT HAS PAID BY HIM LESS THAN FOUR MILLION EUROS

Dragutinovic march to the Newcastle

The defense of Seville Ivica Dragutinovic will play the next season in the rows of the Newcastle after reaching an agreement with the English set by less than four million euros. The march of the Serb has caused who the set that directs Juande Ramos has had to move card to find substitute him.

The Colombian Aquivaldo Mosquera, coming from the Mexican Pachuca, has been the chosen one. He arrives at the hispalense equipment to replace in center of the defense to “Dragon tree”, is 26 years old, he measures 1.80, and he goes well in the aerial game.

In addition, he is a fast player, he plays the ball well to be central and has characteristic similar to Perea, his compatriot in the Athletic one of Madrid.

Drago story on marca.com

The Sevilla defender Ivica Dragutinovic will play the next season in Newcastle's team after reaching an accord with the english outfit for less than 4 million euros. The departure of the Serbian has prompted Sevilla, which is led by Juande Ramos, to move to find a substitute.

The Colombian Aquivaldo Mosquera, of the Mexican club Pachuca, has been chosen. He joins the Spanish team to replace "Drago" in central defense.  He is 26, is 1.80 tall and plays well in the air.

On top of that he is quick, plays the ball well for a central defender and has characteristics similar to Perea, his countrymen who plays for Atletico Madrid.

Its not possible that we've stuck two irons in the fire with these two left backs and only intend to pull one out?

Drago can also play CB and is experienced Sam wouldnt just rely on young spanish LB not proven

We are building a squad

Hope this one goes through as well. Babayaro's days must be numbered, thankfully.

Ramage being nowhere near the first-team is also good news in my eyes and he might be able to get out on loan for a season to bring his game on a bit, along with Huntington.

Guest samtoonarmy

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_2638462,00.html

Newcastle United are understood to be closing in on the signature of Sevilla defender Ivica Dragutinovic.

The Magpies and Manchester City have both made contact, but it is Sam Allardyce who looks like winning the race to land the imposing stopper.

Sevilla have agreed to let Dragutinovic leave and a deal close to £2.5million is set to be agreed.

Newcastle have offered the centre-half, who can also play on the left, a three-year contract to move to St James' Park and the Serbian is keen on the switch.

Ready for move

"This is the financial opportunity of my life and do not want to reject it," Dragutinovic said.

Sevilla have already moved to sign Dragutinovic's replacement in the shape of Colombian Aquivaldo Mosquera, who has arrived from Mexican champions Pachuca.

The Uefa Cup holders have also agreed to sign Brazilian striker Igor Siqueira Pessanha on a five-year deal.

Guest lardarse

loooooool

:D

I still think we need a "proper" RB like and Sam seems to agree with his Steinsson bid/s, but if Enrique and Dragutinovic join then things are looking rosy in every area of the squad.

I still think we need a "proper" RB like and Sam seems to agree with his Steinsson bid/s, but if Enrique and Dragutinovic join then things are looking rosy in every area of the squad.

If we sign a quality right back aswell the summer couldn't really get much better! Late bid for Diarra? Nah I am just being greedy!