Caçapa signs 2 year deal. (Interview page 17)

Optimistic Nut

Saw Cacapa today and Smith

Hope we get Baines then our squad will nearly be complete for the new season  :lol:

I passed Darsley Park when I went for a walk today, passed a few people outside the entrance, chances are you were one of them.

Saw Cacapa today and Smith

Hope we get Baines then our squad will nearly be complete for the new season  :lol:

I passed Darsley Park when I went for a walk today, passed a few people outside the entrance, chances are you were one of them.

Was he watching and wanking from the bushes?

from www.freetranslation.com

The Villarreal CF and the Newcastle FC have arrived at an agreement of transfer by José Enrique The left winger, of 21 years, will give the leap to the Premier League for lack of some small fringes, the Villarreal CF and the Newcastle

United FC have arrived at an agreement of transfer by the player José Enrique Sánchez Díaz. 

The defense left winger of 21 years had a successful step in the Submarine –arrived originating in the Valencia-, where blunted as the footballer and showed to have a great professional projection.  In fact, a place was won among the' fixed' of the Sub-20 and Sub-21 Spaniard, leaving the open doors to the absolute selection looking al future.  The yellow company thanks José Enrique by its participation in the club and a lot of luck in its soccer career desires him. 

Am I thinking Spanish U-21 left back?

How do I start a new thread. There is a shocktransfer; Jose Enrique is going from Villarreal to Newcastle.

El Villarreal CF y el Newcastle FC han llegado a un acuerdo de traspaso por José Enrique

El lateral izquierdo, de 21 años, dará el salto a la Premier League

A falta de unos pequeños flecos, el Villarreal CF y el Newcastle United FC han llegado a un acuerdo de traspaso por el jugador José Enrique Sánchez Díaz.

El defensa lateral izquierdo de 21 años tuvo un exitoso paso en el Submarino –llegó procedente del Valencia-, donde despuntó como futbolista y demostró tener una gran proyección profesional. De hecho, se ganó un lugar entre los’fijos’ de la Sub-20 y Sub-21 Española, dejando las puertas abiertas a la selección absoluta de cara al futuro. La entidad amarilla agradece a José Enrique por su participación en el club y le desea mucha suerte en su carrera futbolística.

Titulares

Official site too!  Left sided defender?  Looks like we've signed him...

The Villarreal CF and Newcastle FC have reached an agreement from crossing by Jose lateral Enrique the left one, from 21 years, will give the jump to the Premier League For want of small flecos, Villarreal CF and the Newcastle United FC has reached an agreement from crossing by the player Jose Enrique Sanchez Diaz. The left lateral defense of 21 years had a successful passage in the Submarine - it arrived coming from the Valencia -, where it blunted as soccer player and it demonstrated to have a great professional projection. In fact, a place between los'fijos' of the Sub-20 and Spanish Sub-21 gained, leaving the doors opened to the absolute selection facing the future. The yellow organization thanks for to Jose Enrique by its participation in the club and it wishes much luck him in his soccer race. Holders

Brazilian Signs For Toon

BRAZILIAN centre-back Claudio Cacapa has become Sam Allardyce's second signing within 12 hours after penning a two-year deal at St.James' Park.

The 31-year-old joins the Magpies under freedom of contract having left French champions Lyon at the end of last season.

Cacapa's arrival comes hot on the heels of Alan Smith who joined from Man Utd for an undisclosed fee earlier on Friday.

The Brazilian, who will take the No.6 shirt, has signed a two-year contract at Gallowgate with the possibility of a third-year.

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1084648,00.html