To All North American Toon Fans.

Guest JamesD

I live in New York and I'm really bummed out by this, but I'll try to find a live stream even though hthose things are really faulty. Tomorrow I have work from 8am-1 pm so I'll get to see the second half of Villa - Liverpool and Derby and Pompey.

Although I'm a NUFC fan, I also love premier league football, so it's all good.  O0

Pretty much in the same situation except I live in Rhode Island...for now anyway. Still wish FSC would be a little more generous with the Mags games. We need our fix, after all.  O0

I'm just glad that we tget the review show and Fox Soccer Report which is a very good soccer show. The best part is that they focus on the premiership a whole lot more than anything else. Sometimes the premiership stories get up to 40 minutes of airetime compared to other leagues.

Dr. Jeckyl thatnks for the link, I'll check it out.

I live in New York and I'm really bummed out by this, but I'll try to find a live stream even though hthose things are really faulty. Tomorrow I have work from 8am-1 pm so I'll get to see the second half of Villa - Liverpool and Derby and Pompey.

Although I'm a NUFC fan, I also love premier league football, so it's all good.  O0

Pretty much in the same situation except I live in Rhode Island...for now anyway. Still wish FSC would be a little more generous with the Mags games. We need our fix, after all.  O0

Can't get Setanta?

Not on TV, no...I'll wait to see what the people on here have to say about the broadband stuff because that's looking like a decent possibility.

Guest Dr Jeckl

I'm just glad that we tget the review show and Fox Soccer Report which is a very good soccer show. The best part is that they focus on the premiership a whole lot more than anything else. Sometimes the premiership stories get up to 40 minutes of airetime compared to other leagues.

Dr. Jeckyl thatnks for the link, I'll check it out.

Yeah should definately check it out,real cheap to subscribe,a large percentage of the members are toon suporters so they show almost every game.

Its the best site on the net for this type of thing,perfect streams..

I really have to remind everyone that discussion of and linking to illegal streaming websites is against the forum rules?

Jesus wept, lads.

I was cringing a bit reading this.  I'm part to blame for kicking up this thread.  Albeit, providing legal info.  ;)

Come on lads, get down to the Duke of Gloucestors, Scallywagses and Walker's Brews of this city, and support your team.

As I'm fuckin' stuck at work.

Whilst being surrounded by plastic Spurs and Liverpool support?  No thanks. 

Here's a link to Setanta Canada's Schedule:  http://130.94.23.190/SSCDN_live_schedule.htm

They've got all our matches on until the end of November.  This is better than what was on offer.  Howay Setanta!

You won't find many plastic fans in the Gloucestor, the others, definitely. But what to do, nothing beats a pint and footie.

The Setanta Canada schedule -- how on earth do I get Setanta here? Can I order it through Rogers? How much? (Apologies if it's been mentioned here before)

So I bought it today and decided to watch whatever was on there...

I must say it was pretty sharp to be honest. The picture quality is decent, it does the trick.  I was happy with the sound quality and at 450k and 300k the picture and sound were fine.  I had 0, yes 0 buffering problems on my terrible internet connection, but maybe thats due to the fact that not many people will be viewing wigan play rugby? don't know. But I am welll looking forward to the match tomorrow, it should be great to watch.

Let me know if you all have any questions..

I'm going to hold on subscribing to Setanta Broadband for now.  For tomorrow I'll be at an "Irish" pub with Setanta.

What annoys me is that no home cable providers either down here or up in the Midwest subscribe to Setanta (they do, however, offer a channel exclusively for Howard Stern.)  You are forced to switch to DirectTV or Dish Network. 

Come on lads, get down to the Duke of Gloucestors, Scallywagses and Walker's Brews of this city, and support your team.

Here's a link to Setanta Canada's Schedule:  http://130.94.23.190/SSCDN_live_schedule.htm

They've got all our matches on until the end of November.  This is better than what was on offer.  Howay Setanta!

You won't find many plastic fans in the Gloucestor, the others, definitely. But what to do, nothing beats a pint and footie.

The Setanta Canada schedule -- how on earth do I get Setanta here? Can I order it through Rogers? How much? (Apologies if it's been mentioned here before)

NM. Seems like this is only Broadband. Sucks. It's like Homer says at the beginning of the Simpsons' film: why pay for something you can get for free? :)

NM. Seems like this is only Broadband. Sucks. It's like Homer says at the beginning of the Simpsons' film: why pay for something you can get for free? :)

DJ, you jackass, you work for Rogers!!!!  CHANEL 429 IS SETANTA IF YOU HAVE DIGITAL!!!  FREE TILL SEPT. 11!!!! 

Also, if you'd like to go and catch a match at the pub, lemme know.  Tomorrow is out, but next weekend could be good. 

DJ, you jackass, you work for Rogers!!!!  CHANEL 429 IS SETANTA IF YOU HAVE DIGITAL!!!  FREE TILL SEPT. 11!!!!  

Also, if you'd like to go and catch a match at the pub, lemme know.  Tomorrow is out, but next weekend could be good. 

Fuck! 429.. . you serious? You do know you just made my day, right? And hey, I work for the Rogers Home Phone Department, you should know that we have no idea about anything other than what we've been trained in :).

Yeah, about the game, sounds good. I can't make it tomorrow anyways, I'm workin' all day. I'll definitely let you know about next weekend. You frequent the Gloucestor much? What are your regular watering holes?

f***! 429.. . you serious? You do know you just made my day, right? And hey, I work for the Rogers Home Phone Department, you should know that we have no idea about anything other than what we've been trained in :).

Yeah, about the game, sounds good. I can't make it tomorrow anyways, I'm workin' all day. I'll definitely let you know about next weekend. You frequent the Gloucestor much? What are your regular watering holes?

If you read my post bumping this thread you'd have known that already!  ;)  Game is on at 10am, but Setanta has the repeat on later 6:30, I think.  Just scan a head on your digi-box.  :thup:

Yeah, Duke Of G, Scalleys and there used to be a pub in The Beach where I'd congregate with some other Geordies. 

Guest NUFC_Canada

For anyone out West on Shaw,  Setanta started up today.  Channel 154 on Shaw Digital Cable (in Calgary).  I cant express how ecstatic I am.  We went from two games a week (Score and Sportsnet) to every game, every week.  $15 is nothing for that.

Right. When the mackem away game comes around, 10th nov? i'm gonna be in PA. Can someone give me a good idea of where to watch this match? its gonna work out as a 7.45am k.o. but i dont care. Just give me a channel. I'll try to watch it, or if all else fails illegally stream it. I'll be at Penn State so no big cities are around, thus giving me less likelyhood of proper viewage. xxx

For anyone out West on Shaw,  Setanta started up today.  Channel 154 on Shaw Digital Cable (in Calgary).  I cant express how ecstatic I am.  We went from two games a week (Score and Sportsnet) to every game, every week.  $15 is nothing for that.

Peanuts, mate.  Especially given that the Toon were barely on Soccer Saturday. 

edit: Just watching Setanta now as the match with Manu from 02 is on.  We're getting pasted 3-1, horseface with 2, scholes with the other.  However, Bernard scored for us by first kicking it off O'Shea's face, then floating one over Barthez and in the back of the net.  Can't remember the final score of this, but it's not pretty so far. 

edit(2): Shearer gets his 100th goal and we lose 5-3.  Quite the match.

Too much money, and my mom will never go along with the idea.  :-[

Get a paper route.  ;) 

I work at Staples. My mom is willing to pay for her own Indian channels, but she says my grades will suffer and all that.

Anyway, I think it's better that i pay for ir on the internet, that way I can pay for it myself without anyone knowing.  :razz:

Guest Moe-Ali

Sportsnet isnt carrying the super saturday triple header...instead they will only be showing one match every week, and its city west ham this weekend, FCUK! :rant:

you guys know about this?

i emailed and the program manager said they lost their rights to three matches.

Didnt you read the north american thread?

Its a shitter thats to be sure! I might con my dad into buying setanta and taping all the newcastle matches, or I will drive down to his.

Setanta Broadband might be an option if I can get a decent mortgage for a house!

Too much money, and my mom will never go along with the idea.  :-[

Get a paper route.  ;) 

I work at Staples. My mom is willing to pay for her own Indian channels, but she says my grades will suffer and all that.

Anyway, I think it's better that i pay for ir on the internet, that way I can pay for it myself without anyone knowing.  :razz:

I was just having you on, mate.  Good lad, though.  :thup: