José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Fucking genius last couple of pages here. 'We must be a selling club because I think they'd accept an offer for every player after we sold Milner for an unreal amount of money that everyone agreed was fantastic business, and then Bassong who wanted to go back to a PL team.'

Why were there no offers then? I'm convinced Colo and Jonas would have been 'for sale'.

Congratulations, we've achieved a totally circular argument.

Pierce whatever they were called (the bank that were trying to sell us) suggested we sell Martins and Colo, I'm sure Ashley obliged. I remember talk of Galatasary offering £4m for Colo, that wouldn't have been enough for the fat cunt. Can't remember any interest in Jonas or Enrique ...

How can you throw Duff into the 'selling club' idea and then say we didn't sell Colo or Jose because they're on big wages and were shit at first? That's Duff all over! Except he was shit right the way through his NUFC career.

Someone was daft enought to pay for Damien Duff, and/or he was willing to take a wage cut. You can't sell players if no one is interested in paying their wages. Is that too difficult to grasp?

"If they are going to fire someone as good as Chris, they have to then bring in a big name, someone who has won trophies. And that doesn't even mean he will necessarily be better.

"If they just bring in someone similar, it's a joke."

Enrique added: "We don't have a team that belongs in the top six. It's not like we're low down in the table. Things are like this at this club. Strange things happen."

Not only is the lad a great player, he speaks 100% sense too.

Guest Roger Kint

That interview reads like he is fed up with the ownership. I wouldn't blame him if he jumped ship.

It wouldnt surprise me if hes been told he wont get a new contract near what he is on anyway. If not Ashley will need to sell in Jan/Summer, the idea of watching him play elsewhere in England has me gutted.

Well done Mike and Dekka for pissing off another fan favourite who quite possibly could have stayed here for his entire career. Hopefully he'll be sold to a team we've already played twice this season by the time he's sold, so we won't have to face the humiliation of him destroying our right flank.

Wont blame him one bit for going. If I was him I'd be sick to that back teeth.

Cant expect him to stay and sacrifice his career at a shambolic club that keeps shooting it'self in the foot in spectacular fashion. Deserves better.

That goes for the likes of Colo, Carroll, Jonas et al.

Be gutted if we lose him, which I now think we will.

He'll be a very hard player to replace, arguably our best player along with Carroll. These quotes are spot on and very worrying.

If we lose players like this it will sum up how stupid the sacking of Hughton was. I still can't believe people have tried to justify the sacking.