José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

I'd say Tiote's our most important player. I think Jose's the most technically gifted plus he's still got so many years ahead of him.

Jury's still out, to some degree, on HBA. Anything less than double-figures for Jose would be a disappointment.

You haven't got the first clue what he earns, btw.

I'd say Tiote's our most important player. I think Jose's the most technically gifted plus he's still got so many years ahead of him.

Tiote and Barton are our most important players. Since Tiote's debut, we've not won one single game with him and Barton injured/suspended. Also LB is by default a less vulnerable position that DM.

Tiote and Barton are our most important players. Since Tiote's debut, we've not won one single game with him and Barton injured/suspended. Also LB is by default a less vulnerable position that DM.

Chelsea 4-3 in League cup? If you count this... Was only in that match last few minutes.

PL-games, forgot to mention that..

60k my ass

No, you can kiss my ass..   :coolsmiley:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1187448/Meltdown-Newcastle-8217-s-71m-wage-nightmare--stay.html

And I quote:

" HARD TO SHIFT:

JOEY BARTON £60,000 — who would be mad enough to buy him?

JOSE ENRIQUE £60,000 — cost £6m, which was £6m too much.

FABRICIO COLOCCINI £60,000 — he was frighteningly bad.

XISCO £50,000 — an expensive flop."

Have read a couple of other articles too that state he earns that amount. But there are some that mention £50 000. So he's probably on around 50-60 a year..

I love out of the 4 players they've highlighted as the worst and who'd be hard to shift, 3 have gone on to be easily our best players from that list. I also think I can remember reading an article at the back end of last season where the Mail had tipped us to go down another division at the start of it. :lol:

Not likely, first of all, Enrique signed the same year as Barton, which puts both under the same "salary regime"= hurling money out the window. Second, Enrique was very sought after when we bought him. The newspapers were stunned that he actually signed for us, because  other successful clubs were after him. That leads me to conclude that he signed because we offered him more money than any other clubs involved.

But I don't think the main obstacle for Enrique. He wants the club to match his ambitions.

Not likely, first of all, Enrique signed the same year as Barton, which puts both under the same "salary regime"= hurling money out the window. Second, Enrique was very sought after when we bought him. The newspapers were stunned that he actually signed for us, because  other successful clubs were after him. That leads me to conclude that he signed because we offered him more money than any other clubs involved.

But I don't think the main obstacle for Enrique. He wants the club to match his ambitions.

Barton was already on 40k plus a week at Man City, Enrique was on peanuts in Spain. There is no way he is earning anything like Barton, ffs.