José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest Roger Kint

Nobody, but that wouldn't suit the 'board can do no wrong' camp.

Who is in this camp?

More than there should be.

Well name them then, it should be easy for you

If you can't see for yourself, then I can't help you.

So you cant name one single person on this board which backs up your shit statement? Ok cheers for confirming it.

Who is in this camp?

So you cant name one single person on this board which backs up your s*** statement? Ok cheers for confirming it.

Cronky for one. Happy now? There's more and you know it.

There's no excuse if we don't offer Colo a competitive new contract if he performs the same way as this season. And by competitive I mean no reduced wage. We'll be getting rid of lots of deadwood next summer. He's our captain and most important player with Tiote. He's never injured and can IMO play on high level to mid-30s. And with the history we have on CBs I'm almost sure we would struggle next 5 years on defence if Colo leaves.

There's no excuse if we don't offer Colo a competitive new contract if he performs the same way as this season. And by competitive I mean no reduced wage. We'll be getting rid of lots of deadwood next summer. He's our captain and most important player with Tiote. He's never injured and can IMO play on high level to mid-30s. And with the history we have on CBs I'm almost sure we would struggle next 5 years on defence if Colo leaves.

Based on when Carroll left, doing that could bankrupt the club because everyone else will want the same money and we'll have no option but to give them all it without question.

Guest Roger Kint

Who is in this camp?

So you cant name one single person on this board which backs up your s*** statement? Ok cheers for confirming it.

Is this because he supports the idea of Barton/Jose leaving? Must confess to not seeing much of his postings, sure as hell wont be trawling through to find out either. The fact you say there is a camp where NOTHING the club says is wrong is utterly stupid though, even if you could somehow prove Cronky was one.

Been mentioned a couple of times already, but:

milesstarforth Miles Starforth

Also, been reliably told there's not been a firm bid, as yet, for #nufc's Jose Enrique from #lfc

Title change, perhaps.

Been mentioned a couple of times already, but:

milesstarforth Miles Starforth

Also, been reliably told there's not been a firm bid, as yet, for #nufc's Jose Enrique from #lfc

Title change, perhaps.

Yep. Keep thinking something has happened.

Based on when Carroll left, doing that could bankrupt the club because everyone else will want the same money and we'll have no option but to give them all it without question.

Fair comment, I guess I'm trusting that the other players could also see him as glorious captain and a great human being. :D

Who knows if he even wants to stay?

Who is in this camp?

Is this because he supports the idea of Barton/Jose leaving? Must confess to not seeing much of his postings, sure as hell wont be trawling through to find out either. The fact you say there is a camp where NOTHING the club says is wrong is utterly stupid though, even if you could somehow prove Cronky was one.

No, this is because he has never said a bad word about Ashley/Llambias and, like Liam O Liam O and Ozzymandias, continually paint the club as a shining model of consistency and Keegan as the anti-christ. They are all comfortably in that camp. No-one else springs to mind.

Guest Roger Kint

LLLO doesnt even post here anymore and hasnt for ages. Not even sure who Ozziemandias is tbh  :undecided:

So this massive camp involves a long time ago former poster and two you dont like basically. Fair enough, thats a shockingly high % of our thousands of members  :frantic:

LLLO doesnt even post here anymore and hasnt for ages. Not even sure who Ozziemandias is tbh  :undecided:

So this massive camp involves a long time ago former poster and two you dont like basically. Fair enough, thats a shockingly high % of our thousands of members  :frantic:

Who said therse are posters I don't like? Just because they stand accused of having entrenched views doesn't mean I don't respect them as posters on other matters. You only have to look at the threads through the last week or so to see clearly there are others who, whilst not being in the 100 per cent agree with Ashley camp, seem unwilling or unable to criticise the regime. Got a lot more time for someone like IanW, who although seems absurdly optimistic regarding NUFC at present, puts forth some good points and has been critical of Ashley/llambias where he sees fit. It's those fuckers that stick their hands in their ears and 'la la la la la la' to any post that raises a doubt to the way things are going at the club that beggars belief.

I've bored myself rigid now, can we have our football club back shortly please?

No concrete offers, will start against Fiorentina.

Good. That cunt Lawro reckons Liverpool will start the season with Johnson playing LB. Also said 'King Kunty'  has done 'great business' this window and that the bin dips are likely to get into top 4 this year.

Guest bimpy474

Good. That c*** Lawro reckons Liverpool will start the season with Johnson playing LB. Also said 'King Kunty'  has done 'great business' this window and that the bin dips are likely to get into top 4 this year.

Well he has spent the last 20 years chewing on Dogleash's bumhole.

Guest Roger Kint

Pardew?

As if anybody would put in an offer for Pardew.

We couldnt even get one for Barton never mind him  :troll: