José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Liverpool are trying hard to push a deal throuh this week for jose but currently been held up with Ashley being "awkward"!!

Sauce?

Ian Ayre,  he's heavily involved in the deal so should know whats happening.

I would like to hold on to him until after the Sunderland game because he seems to still be putting in the effort and I wouldn't want to bring in a new leftback for Arsenal and the Mackems when they have had no game time and the other options at the club would be a worry because none have done well in that position.

Ashley being awkward.  Never!!!!

I am so fkn happy he is though, this is one occasion where I hope his childishness wins

Not if it means this drags on and we end up getting rid of him on deadline day without recruiting a replacement.

We do get good fees for our players on the whole though, admittedly.

Ashley being awkward.  Never!!!!

I am so fkn happy he is though, this is one occasion where I hope his childishness wins

Someone should tell him Dalglish has once pissed on a Sports Direct window and that Ian Ayre has hooked up with his ex-wife. That should do it!

The notion of Ashley haggling over his fee is laughable. We'll accept a derisory offer of about 5 or 6 million, send him on his way and replace him on the cheap IF we're lucky. More likely is to stick young Ferguson back in there and keep the cash in the bank.

We know how he works.

Ashley's regime has generally been pretty good at getting decent fee's to be fair.

In some cases they've done really well. :thup:

Enrique's contract situation is the decisive thing here though. He won't let him go for nothing next summer and will take whatever is offered for him imo.

My point is still why sell when money is not reinvested. He is worth keeping for one more year.

The notion of Ashley haggling over his fee is laughable. We'll accept a derisory offer of about 5 or 6 million, send him on his way and replace him on the cheap IF we're lucky. More likely is to stick young Ferguson back in there and keep the cash in the bank.

We know how he works.

Ashley's regime has generally been pretty good at getting decent fee's to be fair.

In some cases they've done really well. :thup:

Enrique's contract situation is the decisive thing here though. He won't let him go for nothing next summer and will take whatever is offered for him imo.

My point is still why sell when money is not reinvested. He is worth keeping for one more year.

the points irrelevant Ashley is certain to sell him

Liverpool are trying hard to push a deal throuh this week for jose but currently been held up with Ashley being "awkward"!!

Sauce?

Who's Ian Ayre?

Liverpool's managing director

Sauce?

Who's Ian Ayre?

Liverpool's managing director

OK. Has he actually come out and said this like?

Can't find it myself. Binnsy?

Like exposing himself awkward?

Thank fuck Ashley hasn't caved in for once. At least when he leaves it will be for decent money. I know there will be those who say we won't spend it so who cares...but I still do.

Thank fuck Ashley hasn't caved in for once. At least when he leaves it will be for decent money. I know there will be those who say we won't spend it so who cares...but I still do.

Caved in for once? When it comes to transfers, he's never caved in..

Thank f*** Ashley hasn't caved in for once. At least when he leaves it will be for decent money.

Erm, he got us £35m for Carroll?

I was thinking of when we sold Zog and Bassong. £6m for Zog still rankles.

Guest bimpy474

Thank f*** Ashley hasn't caved in for once. At least when he leaves it will be for decent money.

Us ?  :frantic:

Were rich.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Us ?   :frantic:

Were rich.

I just spent more portion of the £35m on a Feast Ice Lolly. Was canny.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ashley is being difficult so that Jose gets frustrated and ends up handing in a transfer request so that Ashley does not have to pay the loyalty bonus.  Ashley certainly has form for doing that.

Guest bimpy474

Us ?  :frantic:

Were rich.

I just spent more portion of the £35m on a Feast Ice Lolly. Was canny.

Feast....mmmmmm...can i have a Fab please :D

Wouldn't be surprised if Ashley is being difficult so that Jose gets frustrated and ends up handing in a transfer request so that Ashley does not have to pay the loyalty bonus.  Ashley certainly has form for doing that.

Would be right to do so in this case.

I have no problem with the club holding out for what they think he's worth or the amount they've decided makes it worth cashing in on him. It's not the club's fault there isn't as much interest as he may have anticipated (same as Barton).