José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

On the plus side, this is another excuse to support whoever Liverpool are playing every weekend.

Except for this weekend, where we can hope for a 0-0 with plenty red cards and injuries.

I was thinking this weekend is win-win (as far as that match goes).

Liverpool win = Sunderland lose :)

Draw = Liverpool draw at home against mediocre riff-raff after heavy-spending summer

Sunderland win = Liverpool lose at home against mediocre riff-raff after heavy-spending summer

Injuries and red cards a bonus.

BTW, how fucking spawny are those fucking scouse bastards.

This time last year they were about to head into war with the yanks. Only they could turn around and find better yank owners, prepared to invest properly in their squad and seemingly believe in a manager.

Really hope they crash and burn.

Jammy cunts.

Jose is our best ever left back. We don't have the ambition to match his, it's a straight-forward as that really.

Better than Alan Kennedy, Frank Clark, John Beresford????????

he's very good but he isn't flawless either. i also happen to think he's acted the cunt in all of this and should have handed in a transfer request if he wanted to leave which he evidently does.

My worry is one Amigo down, what will the other two do

Not unthinkable with Colo's contractual situation next summer.

Go to bed you  :angry:

:lol: Sorry. Very cynical these days.

Supporting us does tend to do that dont it :D

Yep - more than ever before.

Jose is our best ever left back. We don't have the ambition to match his, it's a straight-forward as that really.

the league started befoer 1992.

the rest of our history doesn't count :D

seriously though, who could challenge him? beresford couldn't, bernard neither, I don't know of anyone that'd hold a candle to him.

Guest bimpy474

5-6 f***ing million?

Sisters c***.

Totally irrelevent as our owner isn't going to reinvested in the squad, could be £12m or £1m matters not, we are breaking even this year :D

I'm still puzzled by the Liverpool hate on here, I relate to them a lot more than I do Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City and Man Utd.

The thing that I hate most about them is how eye-wateringly boring they've been to watch over recent years.

The thing that I hate most about them is how eye-wateringly boring they've been to watch over recent years.

I've always had a dislike for them, but since Dalglish became manager again, I've been willing the cunts to do as badly as possible.

the league started befoer 1992.

the rest of our history doesn't count :D

seriously though, who could challenge him? beresford couldn't, bernard neither, I don't know of anyone that'd hold a candle to him.

beresford and bernard both had seasons comparable to enriques last season, their problem was they then tailed off in following seasons and as pointed out neither had the support of a jonas.

Guest bimpy474

I'm still puzzled by the Liverpool hate on here, I relate to them a lot more than I do Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City and Man Utd.

For me its the thing about their supposed great wit, only ever met aggressive, foul mouthed arrogant ones, obviously their not all like that, but the ones to do with football i've met have been.

5-6 f***ing million?

Sisters c***.

Totally irrelevent as our owner isn't going to reinvested in the squad, could be £12m or £1m matters not, we are breaking even this year :D

how much more do you suggest he "invests" ?

Not a chance, I know so many plastic scousers it's untrue (funnily enough all them come with a chip on their shoulder too). As mentioned they were dire to watch for the most since Houllier, especially in Europe bar the odd game. The constant media fawning and Steven Gerrard do nowt to help this either. Dalglish now n all.

---

Pretty fucking gutted about this, again. We better have a fucking left back in by the weekend if he has moved.

For me its the thing about their supposed great wit, only ever met aggressive, foul mouthed arrogant ones, obviously their not all like that, but the ones to do with football i've met have been.

me aswell. been to merseyside about a dozen times for football and all bar 2 have been bother. the pattern of being sociable with you till they have you heavily outnumbered is mentioned up and down the country.

I'll echo what some have said so far.

His departure was inevitable, but to go to f***ing Liverpool of all places is f***ing annoying. But if we get Pieters at around the same time (say a few hours apart) Jose actually goes, that'll do :thup:

me aswell. been to merseyside about a dozen times for football and all bar 2 have been bother. the pattern of being sociable with you till they have you heavily outnumbered is mentioned up and down the country.

:thup:

Fair enough if there's some actual base around it. Most Scousers I've met have been spot-on in football terms, but I haven't had the pleasure of big fuck off groups of them.

Worst thing will be big nose Thompson sitting there on soccer saturday saying i told you so.  Unfortunately Liverpools main target was Clichy but were blown out the water by Man City,  while they've had a long standing admiration of Jose he was always a back up option.

Guest bimpy474

:thup:

Fair enough if there's some actual base around it. Most Scousers I've met have been spot-on in football terms, but I haven't had the pleasure of big f*** off groups of them.

1 to 2 Scousers ok, more than 5 = Looting mental nutters.