José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest stb654

He wasnt at the training ground today...if he was nobody noticed him all day and no tv news people came like they did for smith

Aww thats sad

Glad this is confirmed, now, looking forward to what he can do.

Further proof that Allardyce and Ashley/Mort are on the same page.

Currently standing at around £21M out and £6.5M in. Net spend of approximately £14.5M - almost double last season.

Watch us sell Martins and Dyer to cover it so I have to eat my words.

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/75981840.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19328A71BF6FE301F7DCB445E0E0BDA1FD2 yesterday ?

Is he stroking Morts hand?  :smitten:

He wasnt at the training ground today...if he was nobody noticed him all day and no tv news people came like they did for smith

Aww thats sad

Just thought i would let you's all know

JOSE Enrique has revealed he was keen to join Newcastle United after getting his first taste of St. James' Park 12 months ago during a summer friendly in Villarreal colours.

The Spanish U21 international played the full 90 minutes of a 3-3 draw that most Toon fans will remember for a late headed double by Nicky Butt.

And the game certainly left a lasting impression on Jose Enrique, who has joined the Magpies on a five-year contract in a deal worth 9.3 million Euros.

The left-back, nicknamed 'The Bull' by Spanish fans for his no-nonsense defending, spoke exclusively to nufc.co.uk after becoming Sam Allardyce's seventh signing of the summer.

He said: "Last year I played at St. James' Park in a friendly match and I decided then it was a great place to play.

"I would like to thank Newcastle United for showing the faith in me and giving me this chance.

NUFC Mobile Wallpapers

"It has always been a dream of mine to play in the Premier League. I am still young and I think I can grow up here.

"The Premier League is the best in the world and I am looking forward to playing here for Newcastle United.

"I think the way I play is suited for the Premier League. I have always thought the English style is like my style."

Jose Enrique will wear the number three shirt for the Magpies. He was at St. James' on Sunday watching the 1-0 friendly win over Sampdoria, accompanied by his representative Mariam Kadur and brother Salva, who he thanked for bringing him to Tyneside and helping finalise his transfer.

.cock

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/75981840.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19328A71BF6FE301F7DCB445E0E0BDA1FD2 yesterday ?

Dont think so, Mort has had his hair cut since yesterday, hows that for detective work!

JOSE Enrique has revealed he was keen to join Newcastle United after getting his first taste of St. James' Park 12 months ago during a summer friendly in Villarreal colours.

The Spanish U21 international played the full 90 minutes of a 3-3 draw that most Toon fans will remember for a late headed double by Nicky Butt.

And the game certainly left a lasting impression on Jose Enrique, who has joined the Magpies on a five-year contract in a deal worth 9.3 million Euros.

The left-back, nicknamed 'The Bull' by Spanish fans for his no-nonsense defending, spoke exclusively to nufc.co.uk after becoming Sam Allardyce's seventh signing of the summer.

He said: "Last year I played at St. James' Park in a friendly match and I decided then it was a great place to play.

"I would like to thank Newcastle United for showing the faith in me and giving me this chance.

NUFC Mobile Wallpapers

"It has always been a dream of mine to play in the Premier League. I am still young and I think I can grow up here.

"The Premier League is the best in the world and I am looking forward to playing here for Newcastle United.

"I think the way I play is suited for the Premier League. I have always thought the English style is like my style."

Jose Enrique will wear the number three shirt for the Magpies. He was at St. James' on Sunday watching the 1-0 friendly win over Sampdoria, accompanied by his representative Mariam Kadur and brother Salva, who he thanked for bringing him to Tyneside and helping finalise his transfer.

.cock

Part of a defence that conceded 3 goals against us. He must be shit. Business as usual.

:nope:

Dont think so, Mort has had his hair cut since yesterday, hows that for detective work!

Enrique hasn't changed his top though :lol:

or maybe that was yesterday before or after the match ?

or maybe that was yesterday before or after the match ?

That's what I was hinting at.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Hes the Bull you tell him he stinks  :knuppel2:

Guest exilim

NUFC Mobile Wallpapers

.cock

Part of a defence that conceded 3 goals against us. He must be s***. Business as usual.

:nope:

:nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope:

Anyone agree he looks like Mr. Potato Head?

Err no, he looks more like John Turturro:

http://film.onet.pl/_i/news/duze/j/john_turturro_1.jpg

Jose Enrique

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/4264/010278334891500on6.gif

John Turturro

Coincidence that it was confirmed just after 5 o'clock? :lol:

What just after Anal went home?

:lol:

I'll bet Anal has the drop on them this time, staying on after hours to get the scoop!