José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Just read all that in a borat voice :lol:

:lol:

I hope he fkn settles in okay, don't want another Viana do we.

I'm sure he will because with Viana he always had competition for his midfield place, whereas Enrique has the left back slot all to himself. This means he'll play most games for us at LB which will settle him better than playing a few games here and there, barring injury of course ;)

Guest arkanoider

Yesterday. "El Larguero" interviewed José Enrique.

(http://www.cadenaser.com/player.html?audioFile=20070812csrcsrdep_9.Aes)

He showed to be very confortable in his new sorroundings. He highlighted the help that Albert Luque has given him. He knew that Newcastle is a beautiful city but it is even better than he thought. He spoke about the Toon Army saying that he was impressed by their loyal support, for example he said that Luque told him that even though he hasn't been at his best for the team, the supporters have always been good to him.

Jose Enrique is looking forward to playing the next match and wants to impress the TOON ARMY with his style of play. He joked about his nickname "The Bull" and hopes that the Toon Army will soon be chanting his nickname.

He also commented that today he is starting his english classes and wants to fit in as soon as possible.

I wonder when his geordie classes are starting?  :laugh2:

During the interview he seemed to be very happy about his transfer.

Yesterday. "El Larguero" interviewed José Enrique.

(http://www.cadenaser.com/player.html?audioFile=20070812csrcsrdep_9.Aes)

He showed to be very confortable in his new sorroundings He highlighted the help that Albert Luque has given him. He knew that Newcastle is a beautiful city but it is even better than he thought. He spoke about the Toon Army saying that he was impressed by their loyal support, for example he said that Luque told him that even though he hasn't been at his best for the team, the supporters have always been good to him.

Jose Enrique is looking forward to playing the next match and wants to impress the TOON ARMY with his style of play. He joked about his nickname "The Bull" and hopes that the Toon Army will soon be chanting his nickname.

He also commented that today he is starting his english classes and wants to fit in as soon as possible.

I wonder when his geordie classes are starting?  :laugh2:

During the interview he seemed to be very happy about his transfer.

My brother served him and Luque and their wives/girlfriends at an ice-cream stall in the MetroCentre tonight. :lol:

Ice Creams??!!!???!!!???!  OMGZZZ they'll get fat.

The Bull could become The Pig.

;)

My brother served him and Luque and their wives/girlfriends at an ice-cream stall in the MetroCentre tonight. :lol:

Big Sams dietician won't be happy when they go to training tomorrow

Stevie Taylor in the cinema for Rush Hour 3 munching on popcorn and nachos as well.

Disgraceful.

:razz:

Big Sams dietician won't be happy when they go to training tomorrow

Stevie Taylor in the cinema for Rush Hour 3 munching on popcorn and nachos as well.

Disgraceful.

:razz:

Yeah, what horrible taste in films...

Guest Ebolarama

Luque isn't going anywhere

Let's hope not. He will be useful to help settle Enrique in, by the sounds of it. And supply ice cream.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Doesn't make sense if Luque is on his way out. Either he's staying, or he is a bloody nice guy.

No-one's going to touch him with his wage demands.

I can honestly see him staying with us until his contract expires and leaving on a free.