José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

We'll replace enrique. Of that I have no doubt.

What's more questionable is whether we'll like who we get.

i bet we don't.

You may hate the people running the club, but do legitimately think they will happily enter the season without any leftback at all? This seems absurd.

Dummett, Ferguson, Perch, Simpson, Raylor.

I really can't see them spending any more money on anyone.

We need a Left Back, we need another Centre Half as well, we need a centre forward to play the Bellamy/Beardsley role but i just can't see them parting with any cash at all on any more players.

Well they happily let us enter the second half of the season without a goalscoring striker :lol:

The issue in Jan was the lack of time to find Carroll's replacement. That said, I personally think we needed another striker anyway, but that's now by the by.

Absolutely NO excuses this time, however. They've known for months that Enrique was likely to leave so they better damn well find a replacement. 

We'll replace enrique. Of that I have no doubt.

What's more questionable is whether we'll like who we get.

i bet we don't.

You may hate the people running the club, but do legitimately think they will happily enter the season without any leftback at all? This seems absurd.

Dummett, Ferguson, Perch, Simpson, Raylor.

I really can't see them spending any more money on anyone.

We need a Left Back, we need another Centre Half as well, we need a centre forward to play the Bellamy/Beardsley role but i just can't see them parting with any cash at all on any more players.

Perch must be on the way out seeing as they sent him to Holland with the kids.  (Not heard any reasons why he couldn't go to the USA).  He may not be up to much but to exclude him from the senior squad seems exceptionally harsh as at this rate he is going to be needed this season.

Well they happily let us enter the second half of the season without a goalscoring striker :lol:

The issue in Jan was the lack of time to find Carroll's replacement. That said, I personally think we needed another striker anyway, but that's now by the by.

Absolutely NO excuses this time, however. They've known for months that Enrique was likely to leave so they better damn well find a replacement. 

Yeah, it will be terrible management if we don't already have a LB lined up. We need one even if he stays.

Although it sounds stupid to say this, it's surely beyond even this regime to think we can sell Enrique and not sign anyone of quality. That would just be suicide.

Even in the case of Carroll, we had numbers up front even if we lacked quality. To go into a season with no left backs would be inexplicable.

Don't think it will happen, but you negative cats are making me worried.

Although it sounds stupid to say this, it's surely beyond even this regime to think we can sell Enrique and not sign anyone of quality. That would just be suicide.

Even in the case of Carroll, we had numbers up front even if we lacked quality. To go into a season with no left backs would be inexplicable.

Don't think it will happen, but you negative cats are making me worried.

Never underestimate this regime's ability to do the inexplicable.  Mind you, if we do go out now and sign good replacements for all these outgoings, I will humbly apologise for the negativity; I'd love to be proven wrong, I think we all would

To go into a season with no left backs would be inexplicable.

http://img.skysports.com/10/09/218x298/Perch_2497050.jpg

versatile as fuck

If we can't replace Carroll who we got £35m for, why on earth do people think we'll go and spend money replacing Enrique?

this

If we can't replace Carroll who we got £35m for, why on earth do people think we'll go and spend money replacing Enrique?

Well because there is still a month to go to replace both.

There could be a year to go and it wouldn't make much of a difference.

Hmmm, we'll see.

Hmmm, we'll see.

Haven't we done this whole "Wait and see, he might just surprise us" shit for the last few transfer windows? :lol:

It not obvious Demba Ba is supposed to be the Carroll replacement like?

We needed a striker before we sold Carroll.

Hmmm, we'll see.

Haven't we done this whole "Wait and see, he might just surprise us" shit for the last few transfer windows? :lol:

We have.

Hmmm, we'll see.

Haven't we done this whole "Wait and see, he might just surprise us" s*** for the last few transfer windows? :lol:

Maybe, I can only comment on the one we are in the middle of though, Im fairly confident we'll get a man up top and another midfielder - who ultimatley will be Bartons replacement.

It not obvious Demba Ba is supposed to be the Carroll replacement like?

We needed a striker before we sold Carroll.

Aye but we we'e never ever getting one then :lol:

Hmmm, we'll see.

Haven't we done this whole "Wait and see, he might just surprise us" s*** for the last few transfer windows? :lol:

Maybe, I can only comment on the one we are in the middle of though, Im fairly confident we'll get a man up top and another midfielder - who ultimatley will be Bartons replacement.

And the left back?

Hmmm, we'll see.

why can you only comment on the one we're in the middle of? it's the same guy making the decisions.

Hmmm, we'll see.

why can you only comment on the one we're in the middle of? it's the same guy making the decisions.

Well becasue the question was why do people think Caroll and Jose will be replaced this window, so I gave my answer.