José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

If we do well in the transfer market and manage to keep hold of Jose and Barton then i am very intruiged about next season!

If we keep hold of Tiote, Jose and Barton and spend wisely we can have a cracking team next season. Europe is a definate possibility.

Willow had a belter today but keeping the spine of the team in Colo, Jose, Barton and Tiote and adding a couple of quality strikers we will be looking good.

Guest TrueToon

If we do well in the transfer market and manage to keep hold of Jose and Barton then i am very intruiged about next season!

If we keep hold of Tiote, Jose and Barton and spend wisely we can have a cracking team next season. Europe is a definate possibility.

Willow had a belter today but keeping the spine of the team in Colo, Jose, Barton and Tiote and adding a couple of quality strikers we will be looking good.

I don't think we have as much of an issue keeping Tiote and Colo as we do for example Enrique.Something about him that makes me think he could very well move..

But i agree with what you say about next season though for sure!

If we got £12m of Manu for Enrique with a year left on his contract i'd be accepting of the move; begrudgingly.

Hopefully we can tie him down, even if it just means getting more money for him. Something like £20m would be amazing tbf. Same with Tiote, if we get £20-25m for him it shows we are progressing players and more players will want to come and do the same. As long as we ID the right kind of players to replace them its all good.

Guest TrueToon

If we got £12m of Manu for Enrique with a year left on his contract i'd be accepting of the move; begrudgingly.

Hopefully we can tie him down, even if it just means getting more money for him. Something like £20m would be amazing tbf. Same with Tiote, if we get £20-25m for him it shows we are progressing players and more players will want to come and do the same. As long as we ID the right kind of players to replace them its all good.

I don't agree,We'll be a re-building team every year,You don't gain success like that...

We need to keep our core players,Thats what big clubs do.

I don't agree,We'll be a re-building team every year,You don't gain success like that...

Newsflash: We are not a big club.

We never will be again if we are willing to sell on our best players.

Guest TrueToon

Newsflash: I wasn't saying that..We are working towards being a big club right? So how can we do that if we are re-building each year? We have built the foundations (Colo,Barton,Enrique,Tiote) So they are players we must keep.Everyone else in our team is replacable. But losing one of them 4 would be stupid if we want to acheive big club status and challenge for honours.