José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest neesy111

The main change I have noticed with Enrique is all these comments about his body language and not wanting to be here.

The body language changed noticably around the time the articles came out about him wanting to hold fire on a new contract until we are definitely safe.

Maybe he read them and made a concerted effort to amend his body language accordingly.

OR his body language hasn't changed but people are 'noticing' things they hadn't noticed when we were all under the impression he was here forever.

Everything is open to debate with Enrique i.e.  What is his mind like, Is he committed to the club etc.

I just want the whole contract/transfer saga to be over with him for the sake of the team tbh.

Guest Stephen927

Enrique has had far more good games than he has had bad games. It's disappointing to see anyone play badly but I think you can give him a pass for the one bad game like.

Watched more games than your so my opinion is far more worthy than anyone elses is a totally pathetic and makes you sound a f***ing idiot superfan.

Anycase I've missed 1 match in the last 2 months which was the Man Utd match for what it's worth, I managed to see extended highlights today from yesterdays game.

Something since February has changed about him from the games I've seen and this points to the speculation about him moving clubs.

Watching more games than you doesn't make me a super fan you fool, you were commenting on yesterdays game then admitted that you hadn't watched it.  You watching extended highlights today doesn't make yesterdays claims more valid.

You're making claims about observations you've made a day before seeing a game.  :lol:

Guest neesy111

Watched more games than your so my opinion is far more worthy than anyone elses is a totally pathetic and makes you sound a f***ing idiot superfan.

Anycase I've missed 1 match in the last 2 months which was the Man Utd match for what it's worth, I managed to see extended highlights today from yesterdays game.

Something since February has changed about him from the games I've seen and this points to the speculation about him moving clubs.

Watching more games than you doesn't make me a super fan you fool, you were commenting on yesterdays game then admitted that you hadn't watched it.  You watching extended highlights today doesn't make yesterdays claims more valid.

You're making claims about observations you've made a day before seeing a game.  :lol:

Erm, the only claim I made about yesterday's game was about Enrique on the line incident which I seen seconds after it happened, I said nothing about the team performance, managers etc apart from your typical dig at Pardew after any dodgy performance.

Erm, the only claim I made about yesterday's game was about Enrique on the line incident which I seen seconds after it happened, I said nothing about the team performance, managers etc apart from your typical dig at Pardew after any dodgy performance.

"His body language to me has been dreadful for the last 2 months when he's played and then you get an incident & performance like yesterday then your going to question his attitude / state of mind."

Guest neesy111

"His body language to me has been dreadful for the last 2 months when he's played and then you get an incident & performance like yesterday then your going to question his attitude / state of mind."

Right I shouldn't have said performance, that was mistake apologies.

Anyone know when the full Enrique interview is broadcast on Late Kick-Off? I've seen the shortened preview on the previous programme

doesn't matter now neesy thinks he's s****.

late kick off is 2moro night.

I wonder if mojo hoisin heard Shearer's comments on MOTD last night?

What did Shearer say?

Something of the lines of "He's giving himself no chance, by standing behind the line."

depends how far over the line he was, i saw it once or twice when drunk so willing to hold my hands up on this one - i don't necessarily think he needs to be dead ON THE LINE myself, and stand by that, but if he was as far out as everyone is saying then it's careless i agree

the point about where the ball came from is clearly the pertinent one anyway, had he been hugging the post and line he'd never have been near it anyway given the angle it came in from

i'm of the opinion that we're too prescriptive in the full backs on corners thing anyway, as long as they're in the right general area it's fine for me (not 1-2 ft behind the line as is being mentioned here) because the ball NEVER comes in from the same angle, height or pace twice...it's all about whether the player is on his toes enough to try and react to the ball when it comes, it's so random a feature of play that getting hung up on nuances of position is worthless imo

doesn't make my drunken semi-informed ramblings any more right though (and the agenda merchant thing was ooo Colocho, sorry)

Guest thenorthumbrian

Aye, fair dos if he goes off to Milan, I can take that. Liverpool would just be beyond awful though.

The Fat Cockney Bastard will happily turn United into Liverpool's feeder club if the money is right.

Aye, fair dos if he goes off to Milan, I can take that. Liverpool would just be beyond awful though.

The Fat Cockney Bastard will happily turn United into Liverpool's feeder club if the money is right.

The same as 95% of clubs.

I don't like Ashley or Lambyarse but not many clubs would have turned down that sort of money (8th most expensive player in history) for a young lad with half a seasons experience in the premiership.

I could understand the derision directed at the board if we sold the lad for £10m just to make a quick buck but all players at all clubs (apart from maybe Chelsea and City) have a price. Especially if the player has indicated he wants to leave. Look at the ludicrous things Man City and Man Utd had to do to keep hold of their star players, we as with most clubs aren't in a position to do that. We tried it before and despite it working at first we started going backwards and the over spending wasn't helping buck the trend.

If Liverpool came in with the reported £15m bid for our left back in the last year of his contract and not looking to extend then I couldn't really blame the board for accepting it.

Liverpool fans on RAWK seem to be more interested in Coentrao (never heard of him, cant even pronounce his name) than Enrique. Not sure Liverpool will be his destination. Some are convinced they have a couple of youngsters good enough to step up. You never know if Enrique cant get his "dream move"to Liverpool perhaps he will stay after all.

Liverpool fans on RAWK seem to be more interested in Coentrao (never heard of him, cant even pronounce his name) than Enrique. Not sure Liverpool will be his destination. Some are convinced they have a couple of youngsters good enough to step up. You never know if Enrique cant get his "dream move"to Liverpool perhaps he will stay after all.

I don't think Liverpool are his "dream move".  I think his dream is to play at a level where he will be noticed and called up by Spain and that probably means playing for a team that regularly plays in Europe.

Guest neesy111

The same as 95% of clubs.

I don't like Ashley or Lambyarse but not many clubs would have turned down that sort of money (8th most expensive player in history) for a young lad with half a seasons experience in the premiership.

I could understand the derision directed at the board if we sold the lad for £10m just to make a quick buck but all players at all clubs (apart from maybe Chelsea and City) have a price. Especially if the player has indicated he wants to leave. Look at the ludicrous things Man City and Man Utd had to do to keep hold of their star players, we as with most clubs aren't in a position to do that. We tried it before and despite it working at first we started going backwards and the over spending wasn't helping buck the trend.

If Liverpool came in with the reported £15m bid for our left back in the last year of his contract and not looking to extend then I couldn't really blame the board for accepting it.

Good Post, totally agree with what your saying.