José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Just got round to watching that interview... Doesn't really sound like we're doing enough. Not that I'm at all surprised.

He said himself he wont talk about a contract until later(when we are safe) but yeah lets say its because the club arent doing enough rather than the player leaving his options open eh?

It's pointless Roger, people will believe what they want and jump to the biggest conclusions based on almost nothing.

Do you seriously think there is a chance of him staying?  :lol:

You are so, so very tiresome.

:thup:

Just got round to watching that interview... Doesn't really sound like we're doing enough. Not that I'm at all surprised.

He said himself he wont talk about a contract until later(when we are safe) but yeah lets say its because the club arent doing enough rather than the player leaving his options open eh?

It's pointless Roger, people will believe what they want and jump to the biggest conclusions based on almost nothing.

Put me on ignore then.

Guest Flatline

To those of you who say we risk pushing him into a corner: NO pampering please, give him a sensible offer ( read: double/triple his wages up until 65.000ish?).

If he still wants to "leave his options open", he can fuck right off. Pulling on the black and white shirt is something most other young men his age would dream of and kill for.

Reminds me of Seb Larsson who also wanted to "leave his options open as it could mean up to 10.000 pounds a week difference to him".

Put me right off having him. No mercenaries please. Leaving options open translates to " I want moar moneyzz" in my book.

Guest palnese

Most footballers are mercenaries. Give him a good, acceptable offer - take it or fuck off. Simples.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Yeah.

LOL, well just so you know it's not some empty moniker, I have amassed nearly $700 (that's over 460 Euros!) and am poised to make the winning bid when Ashley decides to sell on.

You might remember that when I requested the name change, I misspelled it and you sorted it out.  Let it be known that I haven't forgotten that and when I own the club, you'll have a spot in the owner's box.  You'll probably have to pay for it but, hey, you can't have everything.

Yeah.

LOL, well just so you know it's not some empty moniker, I have amassed nearly $700 (that's over 460 Euros!) and am poised to make the winning bid when Ashley decides to sell on.

You might remember that when I requested the name change, I misspelled it and you sorted it out.  Let it be known that I haven't forgotten that and when I own the club, you'll have a spot in the owner's box.  You'll probably have to pay for it but, hey, you can't have everything.

:lol:

GuillemBalague Guillem Balague

by OliverKayTimes

Pepe reina has decided to stay. LFC trying to buy left back,centre back,two wingers,centre mid.he believes in the project.good news for Reds

Balague often talks rubbish but this sounds reasonable. This could be taken two ways: 1) oh no they'll definitely be in for Enrique, or 2) with 5 signings being the aim, would they really spend so much on a left back? Can't see Konchesky, Jovanovic etc. raising much dosh.

Same username, description and photo as before.

How easy would it be to sign up on his old username though? Although you'd have imagined if someone was going to they'd have done it earlier.