José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest BooBoo

Gonna be interesting to see what's happened.

I reckon Tiote's off. It's gonna have to be something big if it's caused it all to kick off.

It's all starting to sound too much like the fallout after relegation. Some players don't want to be here any more and they need to be shipped out before spreading the poison into the dressing room. Bassong and Beye were super players for us but they needed to go to clear the air. Same with Shay Given at the time.

Guthrie would have done more than Smith and Ranger is better than Loven. Ferguson being fit would mean we wouldn't have had to risk Jose.

Basically I think we are missing 3 maybe 4 first team players and 3 maybe 4 squad players which is quite a lot. Just my opinion though.

Ranger wouldn't have got a game regardless of him being better than Lovenkrands.  Guthrie is slightly better than Smith, I'll give you that but he doesn't have a good 90 minutes in him.  He's not as bad as most people on here make him out but he doesn't work for a full game and is back-up at best.

We might be missing 4 players, the new players that we've mainly brought in from a foreign country have about a dozen premiership games between them and a poor injury record.  Cabaye looks good and Ba should get goals if he can stay fit. 

Like Everton when they sold Rooney? (spent under £2m on Marcus Bent & Tim Cahill that summer)

They went on to have their best season in 20 years.

What's your prediction for the coming season?

As I've said, name one non-top 6 club who'd have rejected those offers, offered Barton a long-term contract, and would be able to keep a player like Enrique when he only has a year to go?

The difference is that most clubs would have re-invested the money back into the first team, like we were initially promised.

Like Everton when they sold Rooney? (spent under £2m on Marcus Bent & Tim Cahill that summer)

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/premiership/manu/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/04/02/17/SOCCER_Everton_Nightlead.html&TEAMHD=manu

Moyes not long before Rooney left...

"I have always stated that he is not for sale.

"And unless the board are saying something that I do not know, they are in total agreement with that as well."

"Everton do not have to sell people. That has always been my view and that will not alter.

"Unless I am told differently by the board of directors there will be no players leaving that I want to keep at the club."

Kenwright not long before Rooney left...

"You never hear about him being sold anywhere because the world knows Rooney is a Blue," the theatre impresario told Sky Sports News. "He's going nowhere.

"There will be no shopping for Rooney at Everton."

"David Moyes and Rooney are equally precious to Everton FC and Evertonians,"

Lying bastards.

Between 7th and 9th.

8th?

It's all starting to sound too much like the fallout after relegation. Some players don't want to be here any more and they need to be shipped out before spreading the poison into the dressing room. Bassong and Beye were super players for us but they needed to go to clear the air. Same with Shay Given at the time.

I'd suggest the 'poison' isn't in the dressing room, it's in the board room. The club is being run on a shoestring and doesn't appear to be showing any ambition whatsoever. Fucking hell, we don't even spend the money we get in let alone actually invest money into the team from owners who want their team to succeed.

The whole thing fucking stinks. 

Between 7th and 9th.

8th?

:lol: