José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Still absolutely beyond me why Liverpool haven't made a move for him like.

Reckon these comments were half anger at the clubs total lack of ambition, half a "come get me" plea to the big clubs. Cant say I blame the lad for wanting to leave like, if we'd showed theslightest bit of ambition to progress then I think he'd be happy to stay, at theend of day his career must come first, and here, its going no where.

We have progressed.

How do you mean we have progressed? I can't see how we have progressed at all seeing as the season hasn't even begun yet?

BA, Mav, Cabaye, Gosling and HBA are all players that's capable of creating progress though..

Amongst other factors. Such as investing players sales solely in playing personel.

Reckon these comments were half anger at the clubs total lack of ambition, half a "come get me" plea to the big clubs. Cant say I blame the lad for wanting to leave like, if we'd showed theslightest bit of ambition to progress then I think he'd be happy to stay, at theend of day his career must come first, and here, its going no where.

We have progressed.

How do you mean we have progressed? I can't see how we have progressed at all seeing as the season hasn't even begun yet?

BA, Mav, Cabaye, Gosling and HBA are all players that's capable of creating progress though..

Scary as it is, it's all a case of having a bit of faith in the unknown for now imo

Buying new players is risky of course.. But it's the only way to progress. The risk can however be reduced through appointing competent guys like Carr..

I have actually high hopes for this season.. Haven't had this tingling sensation since the glory days of Keegan and SBR.

Guest Chubby Jason

We have progressed.

Scary as it is, it's all a case of having a bit of faith in the unknown for now imo

Buying new players is risky of course.. But it's the only way to progress. The risk can however be reduced through appointing competent guys like Carr..

I have actually high hopes for this season.. Haven't had this tingling sensation since the glory days of Keegan and SBR.

You sure you're not having some kind of heart attack or muscle spasm?

Yeah that's how I feel, I'm playing devil's advocate a bit though. Trying to figure how Jose might see things like :(

Not really arsed what he thinks tbh, Made it quite clear he wants out

Yeah true that, quite sad how it's happened really, just kinda want it all over now and pray we can get a competent replacement.

Yeah that's how I feel, I'm playing devil's advocate a bit though. Trying to figure how Jose might see things like :(

Not really arsed what he thinks tbh, Made it quite clear he wants out

Yeah true that, quite sad how it's happened really, just kinda want it all over now and pray we can get a competent replacement.

Depends if you consider Ferguson competent :lol:

If it has to be fucking Liverpool, I'd like the club to play it the way Liverpool played the Torres/Carroll end-of-window business: "The price of our player is the cost of this replacement we have lined up." I get the impression, though, that Liverpool have essentially spunked their wad for this window.

We have progressed.

The quality, pace and invention of the players we've brought in compared to what we had available last season.

Admittedly we still desperately need another top class striker, mind.

Honestly think his head was turned in February with promises of a move to on of a few 'big' clubs who fancied him coming in on a bit a cheapie. Definitely Liverpool, maybe Arsenal too. This interest in February hasn't materialised into a definite bid this summer with those clubs doing a bit of wheeling and dealing and Enrique now looks a bit stupid. He's clearly frustrated and unsettled about the lack of investment of the Carroll fee but he's got to deal with the reality of the situation and accept he's going to be a Newcastle player in the short-term so he needs to get his head down and play well for us this season to get his move next summer.

All imo obviously.

Honestly think his head was turned in February with promises of a move to on of a few 'big' clubs who fancied him coming in on a bit a cheapie. Definitely Liverpool, maybe Arsenal too. This interest in February hasn't materialised into a definite bid this summer with those clubs doing a bit of wheeling and dealing and Enrique now looks a bit stupid. He's clearly frustrated and unsettled about the lack of investment of the Carroll fee but he's got to deal with the reality of the situation and accept he's going to be a Newcastle player in the short-term so he needs to get his head down and play well for us this season to get his move next summer.

All imo obviously.

He'll get his move next summer, its his signing bonus he needs to play for this season if he stops here