José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

If Jose ends up at Liverpool he can fuck off and will be abused on his return here to face us.. thats not a "Champions League club"

Chelski yeah okay will hurt but I understand that move, and maybe we can get Sturridge & Paddy Van (loans) in the deal.

If Jose ends up at Liverpool he can f*** off and will be abused on his return here to face us.. thats not a "Champions League club"

Chelski yeah okay will hurt but I understand that move, and maybe we can get Sturridge & Paddy Van (loans) in the deal.

Think he is just desperate to go now and so will be happy to go to a non CL team especially one with ambition to be so.

At the start of the window I'd be fuming if Enrique was going to Liverpool.

Now that Barton and Nolan are gone and we've spent fuck all I don't really care anymore.

Judge us in September, judge us in September, judge us in September, bore holes, bore holes, boar holes...

That came out wrong I hope...

Unfortunately not, Mike's now resorted to attacking wild pigs for lascivious thrills, the rotten get.

He was always going to go. If we can get £6m in and spend it on a decent left back it'll be the best outcome in the circumstances.

We won't though.

Maybe not, but we'll need a new left back in any case. I still think it will be Wayne Bridge but I hope I'm wrong.

He was always going to go. If we can get £6m in and spend it on a decent left back it'll be the best outcome in the circumstances.

We won't though.

Maybe not, but we'll need a new left back in any case. I still think it will be Wayne Bridge but I hope I'm wrong.

It'll be ONe of Danny Simpson, James Perch, Ryan Taylor, Shane Ferguson or Paul Dummett.

We won't though.

It'll be ONe of Danny Simpson, James Perch, Ryan Taylor, Shane Ferguson or Paul Dummett.

I really don't believe that.

We'll replace enrique. Of that I have no doubt.

What's more questionable is whether we'll like who we get.

which is similar to what I said basically.

I'm glad we agree then

hopefully we're both wrong and Chieck M'Bengue will be wheeled out the day after Jose signs for the bin-dippers.

i bet we don't.

You may hate the people running the club, but do legitimately think they will happily enter the season without any leftback at all? This seems absurd.

i bet we don't.

You may hate the people running the club, but do legitimately think they will happily enter the season without any leftback at all? This seems absurd.

It's also typical of the knee jerk doomsday mentality among some fans. I'm sceptical as most when it comes to us spending money but it doesn't mean all reason has to go out of the window.