José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

What reception will he get from the away support? Carroll will be greeted with boos, I think (if he gets time on the pitch/his name read out off the subs bench).

He'll get boo'd, lets face it he made it clear as a bell he wanted to leave us it was not a deal where he was gutted to be sold. So if booing him in away puts him off his game then that's all that matters, him having a stinker would be brilliant.

Still think he is the only one who left for the right reasons.

Do the West Ham fans still give Nolan so much stick?

He said he left so that he can get a chance playing for Spain..still not getting a call-up..even for a friendly..

Liverpool a bigger club? Nahhh..not having it

What reception will he get from the away support? Carroll will be greeted with boos, I think (if he gets time on the pitch/his name read out off the subs bench).

I can see it being mixed really. Though I suspect the majority will be boos :undecided:

Anyone see the Jose lookalike in the Beehive in Bolton yesterday? :lol:

Got the Jose, Jose, Jose Chants.

black and white santa suit?

Nar just had normal clothes on.

are right, we stopped at a bar in chorley on the way down and a lad in a black and white santa suit got the 'jose,jose' treatment....double of him

"But an opportunity to play for Liverpool came along and I couldn't refuse it. We are one of the best teams in Europe. You cannot say no when a team like Liverpool comes for you."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/dec/29/liverpool-jose-enrique-newcastle-fans?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+theguardian%2Ffootball%2Frss+%28Football%29

:yao:

"But an opportunity to play for Liverpool came along and I couldn't refuse it. We are one of the best teams in Europe. You cannot say no when a team like Liverpool comes for you."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/dec/29/liverpool-jose-enrique-newcastle-fans?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+theguardian%2Ffootball%2Frss+%28Football%29

:yao:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-K8Mv6eXevvA/TipEYd5irNI/AAAAAAAABTU/FwmC_LpokbU/s1600/yao-ming-happy-sad-nba-funny-photos.jpg

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Hope Obertan rips the c*** to s***.

That would be really satisfying to see tbh....

Routledge pissed all over him, who knows? :dontknow: :lol:

How long do you think he can keep telling himself Liverpool are amazing before he realises Europa League and no Spain call up is barely an improvement at all

Hope Obertan rips the c*** to s***.

That would be really satisfying to see tbh....

Routledge p*ssed all over him, who knows? :dontknow: :lol:

We shall see! If I keep telling myself that Obertan will have the game of his life tomorrow, then it could happen :lol:

Sorry, but for the way him or 'his camp' conducted themselves before he left without one word, calling the transfer the happiest day of his life? Fuck you Jose..