José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Bugger him...He's probably from Croydon/Addis-Abbaba anyway. Woolyback.

Wools don't come from Croydon or Addis- Abbaba, they live in St Helens and other like-minded Lancashire towns.

Bugger him...He's probably from Croydon/Addis-Abbaba anyway. Woolyback.

Wools don't come from Croydon or Addis- Abbaba, they live in St Helens and other like Lancashire towns.

Never has Addis Abbaba had it's name dragged through the mud as much as this.

I watched most of your games last season and for the most part your football was dull to the point of distraction, spanning both the Hodgson and Dalglish spells. The only modicum of enjoyment I got out of your games was when Suarez came along and would do something interesting once or twice with the ball but that was usually balanced out by his cheating.

I would have to say you're lying, or to be polite, mistaken.  The difference between Hodgsons football and Dalglish's was immense.

Both bored me to tears with the only separator being said Uruguayan. I could probably dig up quotes on here of me bitching and moaning during your games tbh.

The 3 times I've seen them live this season they've been impressive and played some good stuff.  Even Henderson looked a player against Bolton.

I've seen them 4 times. Sunderland (only half paying attention pre-Arsenal game), Bolton, Stoke and Spurs.

The only time I was impressed was the Bolton game but looking at their performances this season that's hardly a great barometer.

Dalglish will get the results there but I honestly don't see how anybody can say they are brilliant to watch.

I watched most of your games last season and for the most part your football was dull to the point of distraction, spanning both the Hodgson and Dalglish spells. The only modicum of enjoyment I got out of your games was when Suarez came along and would do something interesting once or twice with the ball but that was usually balanced out by his cheating.

I would have to say you're lying, or to be polite, mistaken.  The difference between Hodgsons football and Dalglish's was immense.

Both bored me to tears with the only separator being said Uruguayan. I could probably dig up quotes on here of me bitching and moaning during your games tbh.

You bitching and moaning?  Never!

The other 2 times I saw them was against Arsenal and Everton, both times they ended up against 10 men so obviously had more time and space on the ball, but looked decent all the same.

Think they'll finish 4th tbh but will be a long way behind both Mancs and Chelsea.

The other 2 times I saw them was against Arsenal and Everton, both times they ended up against 10 men so obviously had more time and space on the ball, but looked decent all the same.

Think they'll finish 4th tbh but will be a long way behind both Mancs and Chelsea.

I think Spurs will finish above them. They've made some massive strides since Dalglish took over, especially personnel wise. They've over paid without a doubt, but they'll certainly be in the mixer. I just think people are "forgetting" about Spurs this season, they've managed to keep hold of Modric and Adebayor has added a whole new cutting edge to their play.

Guest Heneage

I've watched Liverpool a few times this season and while I won't comment on the quality of their play I'll say this much. I think they could of got a lot better value for the money they've spent.

Yeah but you're forgetting that it's Spurs. They'll fuck it up.

Saying that, it depends on if 'Arry gets Capello's job, and if he does, when they announce it.

As we know the FA like to announce these things as early as possible, so that could be used as an excuse for them taking their foot off the pedal. Much like what happened when Ferguson said he was going to leave Man Utd.

I've watched Liverpool a few times this season and while I won't comment on the quality of their play I'll say this much. I think they could of got a lot better value for the money they've spent.

I think as many have alluded to, they look a better footballing team when Carroll's not on the pitch. As they don't play to his strengths and punt far too many long-balls out from the back at him.

Yet when it's Suarez up there, they looked a completely different outfit.

Although I'm not aware of the circumstances, they've made a big mistake in allowing Aquilani to go out on loan again, as if they're looking to adopt a game with the emphasis on "pass and move", then he'd have been perfect for that. He's certainly a better player than the likes of Adam & Henderson.

Tbf Downing has been exceptional and even Adam has been better than what most expected, but aye, to get to the next level they need to bring in more playeres of a higher quality.

Henderson for Meireles is one of the biggest blunders of the summer.

Guest elbee909

fwiw i could barely watch rafa's liverpool side, utterly utterly awful. i see that phil's mentioned the 08/09 teams as being better so maybe i only remember the later days but my god are my memories of that team bad.

It was all so great they sacked him the year after.  They have a lot of time for their managers there.

They are nowt special Liverpool man, watched them 4 times this season, Mackems, Arsenal (ish), Everton and Spurs. Were ok against Arsenal, and the majority of the Everton game was against 10 men and they wern't superb or anything. I fucking hate Suarez, the little cheating pillock. It's the teeth I think, or the fact he waves his arm whilst falling to the floor which probably takes some doing to be fair. He's good but a right little bastard.

They are nowt special Liverpool man, watched them 4 times this season, Mackems, Arsenal (ish), Everton and Spurs. Were ok against Arsenal, and the majority of the Everton game was against 10 men and they wern't superb or anything. I f***ing hate Suarez, the little cheating pillock. It's the teeth I think, or the fact he waves his arm whilst falling to the floor which probably takes some doing to be fair. He's good but a right little b******.

If not the teeth maybe the stitched back ears?...

Guest Heneage

I think as many have alluded to, they look a better footballing team when Carroll's not on the pitch. As they don't play to his strengths and punt far too many long-balls out from the back at him.

Yet when it's Suarez up there, they looked a completely different outfit.

Although I'm not aware of the circumstances, they've made a big mistake in allowing Aquilani to go out on loan again, as if they're looking to adopt a game with the emphasis on "pass and move", then he'd have been perfect for that. He's certainly a better player than the likes of Adam & Henderson.

Tbh your first point is all their own making. They do what we used to do, see the big man and think you have to lump it up to him. They underestimate his ability with his feet and give him no chance to display it. We all saw in the derby, he's no slouch in the speed stakes.

In terms of their team and the tactical mantra I'm really struggling to see what they are trying to do. I'm all for depth of squad, but I think Dalglish clearly wants two sitting midfielders to dictate play.

Personally I'd look to play Suarez and Bellamy off Carroll then a midfield three of Gerrard, Lucas and possibly Adam (Henderson away from home).

[snip]I fucking hate Suarez, the little cheating pillock. It's the teeth I think, or the fact he waves his arm whilst falling to the floor which probably takes some doing to be fair. He's good but a right little bastard.

To me, its because he looks a lot like a massive dickbag I know. I'd love to sock either one of them in the face.