José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

The old set yourself up for a fall here by many.

We'll still finish above them no matter what happens next Sunday.

Wouldn't go that far but aye we should do. Wouldn't be surprised to see him put in a decent shift next weekend though.

Can't really fault his comments then as that was what most people here were thinking then. Just a shame for him he went to Liverpool and not some good team.

Hope we kick their ass on Sunday and I see Jose crying.  :cool:

Can't really fault his comments then as that was what most people here were thinking then. Just a shame for him he went to Liverpool and not some good team.

Agree with that. but still... fuck him!

Agree with that. but still... f*** him!

The negative cunts, aye.

Agree with that. but still... f*** him!

The negative cunts, aye.

:lol:

It's true though. This forum was ridiculous in the summer when we sold the players we did and missed out on Ruiz. Was pathetic despite the players we still had on our books, and I've no doubt it will be the same this summer if we sell 1 or 2 of our big players and replace them for quarter of the price.

It's true though. This forum was ridiculous in the summer when we sold the players we did and missed out on Ruiz. Was pathetic despite the players we still had on our books, and I've no doubt it will be the same this summer if we sell 1 or 2 of our big players and replace them for quarter of the price.

Ruiz?  That was a half-day transfer deadline spasm. :lol: Hardly deserves a mention.

Ruiz?  That was a half-day transfer deadline spasm. :lol: Hardly deserves a mention.

There was a spastic fallout for at least 2-3 days afterwards.

There's a spastic fallout if Pardew isn't on the touchline down on his knees praying to Barfa, so it doesn't count.

There's a spastic fallout if Pardew isn't on the touchline down on his knees praying to Barfa, so it doesn't count.

True :lol: