José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest firetotheworks

He's a fast runner, I'll give him that.

And a good finisher.

He only has the chance to finish against shit teams. He's totally over-rated.

Guest firetotheworks

And a good finisher.

He only has the chance to finish against s*** teams. He's totally over-rated.

He's underrated if anything. Most people say the same things you are now.

...and for good reason. He scores a hat-trick against Blackburn, plays well against Blackpool and gets a couple against our reserves and people think he's amazing.I watched him loads last season and his passing accuracy was unbelievably bad. I haven't seen any improvement in him at all since then. He's all pace and absolutely nothing else. If he fucks his hamstrings and loses his pace, he'll be a shitter version of Michael Owen.

And a good finisher.

...and for good reason. He scores a hat-trick against Blackburn, plays well against Blackpool and gets a couple against our reserves and people think he's amazing.I watched him loads last season and his passing accuracy was unbelievably bad. I haven't seen any improvement in him at all since then. He's all pace and absolutely nothing else. If he f***s his hamstrings and loses his pace, he'll be a shitter version of Michael Owen.

He's shit as an orthadox wide player, because basically he's a very limited footballer with not much of a footballing brain.

However he's fast, and is a good finisher. If he moved to a team that utilised his strengths (Arsenal do the opposite) he'd be very effective.

Guest firetotheworks

And a good finisher.

...and for good reason. He scores a hat-trick against Blackburn, plays well against Blackpool and gets a couple against our reserves and people think he's amazing.I watched him loads last season and his passing accuracy was unbelievably bad. I haven't seen any improvement in him at all since then. He's all pace and absolutely nothing else. If he f***s his hamstrings and loses his pace, he'll be a shitter version of Michael Owen.

He's s*** as an orthadox wide player, because basically he's a very limited footballer with not much of a footballing brain.

However he's fast, and is a good finisher. If he moved to a team that utilised his strengths (Arsenal do the opposite) he'd be very effective.

Let's just say we disagree. Imo, he'd get nowhere near to showing he's a good finisher against a decent team, because any decent team not playing a high line would suss him out immediately and he wouldn't get the chance to finish.

Guest firetotheworks

Darren Bent is a godawful 'footballer', worse than Walcott, however he's fast and knows how to finish.

Walcott throught the middle could be just as effective as dbthetruth.

I see the point you're making, but like I say, I don't think Walcott has that level of ability at all.

Darren Bent is a godawful 'footballer', worse than Walcott, however he's fast and knows how to finish.

I see the point you're making, but like I say, I don't think Walcott has that level of ability at all.

Walcott will get 20+ goals a season at his peak. Guarentee it.

Guest firetotheworks

For one season, max.

For one season, max.

:laugh: We're not gonna agree here.

Guest firetotheworks

For one season, max.

:laugh: We're not gonna agree here.

I agree.

• 4 weeks later...

All bets are off regarding all of our best players tbh.

All bets off regarding everything at the club. Genuinely have no clue where this is going. Who knows where we'll be and who'll be here come September 1st 2011.