José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

They are rating him highly on RedCafe anyway, saying he's been the best LB in the league this season.

Hands off you manc bastards.

Aye just seen that myself. The bastards can dee one.

Hate the way he's getting rated highly by almost everybody now.

They are rating him highly on RedCafe anyway, saying he's been the best LB in the league this season.

Aye, I preferred it last year when he was making a mockery of players at a lower level and fans of other clubs were saying he'd struggle when he stepped up. It was like sitting through a movie with your pals with only you knowing how it would end :lol:

Aye, I preferred it last year when he was making a mockery of players at a lower level and fans of other clubs were saying he'd struggle when he stepped up. It was like sitting through a movie with your pals with only you knowing how it would end :lol:

:lol:

That picture is literally the funniest thing I have ever seen. :undecided:

It really makes me laugh that all season Newcastle fans have been saying he's been a bit below par considering what we know he's capable of, and that's when he's being spunked over from every angle by everyone else outside of Newcastle.

It really makes me laugh that all season Newcastle fans have been saying he's been a bit below par considering what we know he's capable of, and that's when he's being spunked over from every angle by everyone else outside of Newcastle.

I think he's our best player by far.

Agreed, he's a level above the rest of our squad, except maybe Carroll and Ben Arfa.

Agreed, he's a level above the rest of our squad, except maybe Carroll and Ben Arfa.

Closely followed by Tiote, Colo and Barton which all in all gives you the spine a really decent team.

Closely followed by Tiote, Colo and Barton which all in all gives you the spine a really decent team.

Yeah, totally, I like how our first team is taking shape, we need to strengthen the squad with (good quality) backup in key areas.

Guest Tall Striker

Jose is back in training after his flu, but he still has some flu like symptoms.

According to the God himself.

Guest Tall Striker

Jose is back in training after his flu, but he still has some flu like symptoms.

Shouldn't be telling people that  :no:

:D

I think it's very wise. Puts the smb's in two minds over whether he'll be playing on Sunday or not.

Top Facebooking.

Shouldn't be telling people that  :no:

:D

I think it's very wise. Puts the smb's in two minds over whether he'll be playing on Sunday or not.

Top Facebooking.

Should have said he was definitely out, their whole gameplan would have been to attack us down the left then POW! Brick wall time mother fuckers!