Dyer To Start This Afternoon?

Crumpy Gunt

IF he really is on strike

:idiot2: what on earth is that going to do to imoprove his situation???

Nothing, Sam = unhappy WHU = "thank god we didnt sign him, look at his temprement"

Sure he should be displeased with events  :tickedoff: , but going on strike,  :undecided:

Or am i looking at this the complete wrong way?  :lol:

I kinda feel for Dyer here.. I don't really want him here and the general consensus of fans don't want him here and Dyer is blatantly not wanting to hang around, so why prolong it? There are clearly funds about and there is no way that anyone would willingly pay £8,000,000 for a speedy sick note.

Not even West Ham.

I kinda feel for Dyer here.. I don't really want him here and the general consensus of fans don't want him here and Dyer is blatantly not wanting to hang around, so why prolong it? There are clearly funds about and there is no way that anyone would willingly pay £8,000,000 for a speedy sick note.

Not even West Ham.

They wouldn't have to if he didn't want a payment. The original deal was £6m, why would Newcastle change that after agreeing to it initially?

It can only mean he's after a payment of some sort, probably in lieu of his testimonial. Little bastard.

Not even West Ham.

They wouldn't have to if he didn't want a payment. The original deal was £6m, why would Newcastle change that after agreeing to it initially?

It can only mean he's after a payment of some sort, probably in lieu of his testimonial. Little b******.

Good point, completely slipped my mind that it could have been a loyalty bonus job. Fuck him then.

Doubt it, he'll not be in the right frame of mind I'd imagine?

If he's picking up his wages then he's obliged to put himself in the right frame of mind I would think.

Someone should have told him that 8 years ago!

Doubt it, he'll not be in the right frame of mind I'd imagine?

If he's picking up his wages then he's obliged to put himself in the right frame of mind I would think.

Someone should have told him that 8 years ago!

It's quite simple as I see it. Dyer wanted to move south for whatever reason, let's not get bogged down in detail. We agreed provided we get what we consider a fair price. The onus is on Dyer and the buying party to make it happen, otherwise he is contracted for another two years, so he fucking better be available for selection for today's game otherwise he should be fined for clarting about in Ipswich when the deal was called off yesterday.

Guest Mucky01

Dyer is back in Newcastle.

I saw him driving South (to avoid newcastle on his way to training ground I presume) towards Four Lane Ends at 3.30pm yesterday/Saturday in his Black Bentley convertable, number plate KCD1011 (or similar) looking very shifty! Probably pissed off coming back without his signing on fee or something?

Dyer is back in Newcastle.

I saw him driving South (to avoid newcastle on his way to training ground I presume) towards Four Lane Ends at 3.30pm yesterday/Saturday in his Black Bentley convertable, number plate KCD1011 (or similar) looking very shifty! Probably pissed off coming back without his signing on fee or something?

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?action=profile;u=7018;sa=showPosts

:thup: