Oba - his second recieved pass

Oba - his third ........

etc. etc.

dyer def when he was in Ayia Napa  ;D

Guest makemeacupoftea

Tbh,i think Martins first touch has improved throughout pre-season

I agree Jamie

Also, you have an amazing name

Martins hasn't got a bad first touch at all. However, i understand why people would think that considering the amount of times the ball stots up and nearly hits him in the face.

For me its a lack of concentration. When the ball gets fired at him, he seems over eager to get the ball and try and turn on it. Then he ends up fannying around with it, TBF most of the time he does recover.

Martins hasn't got a bad first touch at all. However, i undestand why people would think that considering the amount of times the ball stots up and nearly hits him in the face.

For me its a lack of concentration. When the ball gets fired at him, he seems over eager to get the ball and try and turn on it. Then he ends up fannying around with it, TBF most of the time he does recover.

Actually a knowledgable opinion, because Oba often does very sharp first touches.

Ramage, Martins and Ameobi, surely?

If we're being super serial.

http://www.morethings.com/fan/south_park/photo_gallery/al-gore-is-manbearpig.jpg

Exthelthior!

mackems.gif

Anyway, Shola, Ramage, Huntington?

i think Martins has got a good touch most of the time

Milner miss controls a couple every match but he works 100%

Blows your claims about going to loads of games home and away clean out of the water :razz:

At least Oba has enough pace and skill to make up for his poor first touch most of the time.

Managing to stop the opposition from getting the ball isn't quite the same as having control of the ball. He often seems to have difficulty in moving the ball on quickly and the whole momentum of the attack gets broken up.

i think Martins has got a good touch most of the time

Milner miss controls a couple every match but he works 100%

Blows your claims about going to loads of games home and away clean out of the water :razz:

ha ha, it does like. What next "Ameobi has excellent positional sense and reading of the game"?

Guest 22bnw

I think Martins has an excellent first touch, it's often his second touch that lets him down and his short range passing isn't too good either.