Michael Chopra

Tsunami

If someone said "Here is £4m, now you have to play for Sunderland for the next 4 years then you can retire and live a life in luxury" none of you lot would turn it down. Complete bollocks :lol:

i would because i would miss all the toon matches

I could never ever play for Sunderland, divvent care what you say. Never.

Now honestly, if you're a pro footballer. £3,000 a week at Cardiff in the Championship, or £20,000 a week at Sunderland in the Premiership.

If I were a geordie, as I am, and had the Newcastle United upbringing I have, I can honestly say no. Don't care if people think i'm lying, or daft.

For starters, none of my immediate family would speak to me, nor my mates. All that, for money?

f*** arf! I'd rather slave away, as I'm doing, live an honest grafting life, and support the toon.

At the end of the day, moneys f*** all, if you've got nee pride.

What absolute bollocks to this and all the others that said they'd never play for the village of the dammed.

As much as I want them to lose every game can I just point out that people, players, who have contributed far more to the toon than your tiny and insignificant little lives have played for the great unwashed.

Chopra is trying to be successful in his chosen career, he's shoveling sh!t in the hope that another club comes in for him.

If you think you're greater than Wor Jackie, Shay Given, geordie boy Lee Clark, David Kelly or a host of others then you are fu<king deluded.

As someone else said, I hope he scores every week as they lose 1-2.

If someone said "Here is £4m, now you have to play for Sunderland for the next 4 years then you can retire and live a life in luxury" none of you lot would turn it down. Complete bollocks :lol:

You wouldn't make a very good footballer then :lol:

i wouldnt anyway im useless  :laugh2:

i wouldnt anyway im useless  :laugh2:

Don't give up so easily fella, look at Carr!

Guest Phil K

is it true that he kissed his badge?

that was the rumour at the game today?

No, he just grabbed the front of his shirt - then I think he realised what he was about to do and stopped.

Yeah - thats my take on it too.

Chops wants the unwashed on his side, and will do so banging them in, and winning Prem games.

But.....he's a black n white, end of story.

Now honestly, if you're a pro footballer. £3,000 a week at Cardiff in the Championship, or £20,000 a week at Sunderland in the Premiership.

If I were a geordie, as I am, and had the Newcastle United upbringing I have, I can honestly say no. Don't care if people think i'm lying, or daft.

For starters, none of my immediate family would speak to me, nor my mates. All that, for money?

f*** arf! I'd rather slave away, as I'm doing, live an honest grafting life, and support the toon.

What absolute bollocks to this and all the others that said they'd never play for the village of the dammed.

As much as I want them to lose every game can I just point out that people, players, who have contributed far more to the toon than your tiny and insignificant little lives have played for the great unwashed.

Chopra is trying to be successful in his chosen career, he's shoveling sh!t in the hope that another club comes in for him.

If you think you're greater than Wor Jackie, Shay Given, geordie boy Lee Clark, David Kelly or a host of others then you are fu<king deluded.

Blatantly a SMB  O0

Guest Milburnthedog

Big Al had his fingers crossed so it doesn't matter, he didn't mean it.

I think Chops would have done better saying the, "I'm from Newcastle so to fit in here and become accepted I have to do well etc".

Saying, "Its a dream come true" didn't do him any favours this side of the divide. He needs to wear a SMB t-shirt or a toon top under his new mackem shirt to keep it off his skin, if you ask me.

Blatantly a SMB  O0

And you're blatantly a moron but hey don't let that get in the way of your well thought out and incisive argument.

No unlike you, you ignorant fool, I actually know something about my club and its players, so doesn't that make it more likely that you're the sad makem tw@t.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

If you were at Cardiff and offered first-team Premiership football, I doubt you can honestly say you would turn it down.

The thought of playing for the mackems wouldn't be as bad as the thought of pulling on that shirt, I don't know why.  I would think that pulling the mackem shirt on would feel like wearing a tramps vest, not something I'd like to do.

I don't blame Chopra for signing for them, he'd have been mad not to considering what he'll earn from them.  He did look as if he was going to kiss the badge then realised which badge he had on his shirt.

Did I hear booing when he came on?

Blatantly a SMB  O0

And you're blatantly a moron but hey don't let that get in the way of your well thought out and incisive argument.

No unlike you, you ignorant fool, I actually know something about my club and its players, so doesn't that make it more likely that you're the sad makem tw@t.

Hush.  The wink was intentional. Please, calm down, you'll have an an aneurysm.

I bet the poor fucker is still in the showers scrubbing himself, trying to get the stink off btw. 

:idiot2: It`s been almost two years since he played for the Toon man!!..the smell must of faded by now?

I bet the poor fucker is still in the showers scrubbing himself, trying to get the stink off btw. 

:idiot2: It`s been almost two years since he played for the Toon man!!..the smell must of faded by now?

Fuck off, scum.

You've been registered three months and that's the best you can come up with for your first post? :lol:

You've been registered three months and that's the best you can come up with for your first post? :lol:

:-[ Im shy