Carling Cup 2nd Round - Newcastle vs Barnsley (29/08/07)

Guest Geordiesned

Guest Ridzuan

Was disappointed when I heard Viduka is not playing but I think we have enough quality to win the match.Cant wait to see how Enrique will do and hopefully Owen will get a goal or two.Im going for a 2-0 win for us.

Mods, please keep the thread-title updated with the scores, as I'll be at work and won't have any other way to stay updated, and it's painful (and expensive) as fuck browsing through every page.

Mods, please keep the thread-title updated with the scores, as I'll be at work and won't have any other way to stay updated, and it's painful (and expensive) as fuck browsing through every page.

www.livescore.com not work?

Setting off for the train in about ten minutes! Practically babbing myself. I'm wearing my Lishman shirt so for those who want to caress me, i'd rather there be a formal cue. Thanks.

What does babbing ones self involve?

Mods, please keep the thread-title updated with the scores, as I'll be at work and won't have any other way to stay updated, and it's painful (and expensive) as f*** browsing through every page.

www.livescore.com

That's a good site. Cheers for that!

Guest sicko2ndbest

Harper

Geremi Roz Cacapa Enrique

Milner Smith Butt Zoggy

Owen Ameobi

A home win - at last.

hope so!

On the official site Sam says he is going to rest Roz so I've no idea what the back four is going to be now.

That was a given after he played 90 minutes for Czech Republic last week, surely?