Tottenham taken up the Arsenal, again

ohmelads

No offence, but I hope Spurs become the new Newcastle, all spending, no real substance. T'would make me 'lol' a lot.

They'd have to get quite a few top 2/3/4 finishes and some Champions League Football first :)  Even better Spurs can be the new Newcastle but without the good times :lol:

I wonder if the fans will boo? :shifty:

Just a little...

My Fantasy team is f*****. Again.

My fantasy team is in bits this week.

Baines, Geremi, Steven Taylor, Nelson and Micah Richards are my defence, so only one of them actually playing.

We score 3 times as many in half as many games. That means we're 6 times better than Spurs! Fuck off Tottingham.  :cheesy:

Math's is cool. ;)

English is better. :lol:

Like the post though. :lol:

Just get the white background sorted please.  >:(

:lol:

So whats going to happen then...

Everything to miraculously click and them turn into a good side again...?

Them to spend even more money on the actual areas of the team they should have bought? Possibly by selling Defoe etc...?

Or Jol out...?  :shifty:

Doubt we will see much of them tonight. Lets hope for a total disaster for them this season, then we will never see Martin Jol on here again!

Seriously what exactly was Spurs gameplan tonight? I saw nothing but left footers on the right, strikers in midfield, Jenas wandering...Bent invisible...Nothing happening wide and no compressing play in the middle. It was like they had never played Everton before. I reckon Jol gone by x mas if this goes on.