Belletti signs for Chelsea

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Guest Toon83

If it is true then let him go to Chelsea, another one thats just after the money, we dont need players that just come for the pay day, those days at Newcastle should be over

Errmm....why is it now concrete that he's off to Chelsea because one site says so?

Because Sport is Barca's mouthpeice.

Here's another. http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/1a_division/barcelona/es/desarrollo/1028269.html

Drago was on the site when we were linked with him, did we sign him?

Don't believe it till it has gone through.

If it is true then let him go to Chelsea, another one thats just after the money, we dont need players that just come for the pay day, those days at Newcastle should be over

Surely it would be the other way around...turning Chelsea down for Newcastle would more likely be because of the money. Good luck to him. Another one down, next.

Errmm....why is it now concrete that he's off to Chelsea because one site says so?

Here's another. http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/1a_division/barcelona/es/desarrollo/1028269.html

Who has said it's concrete? Just reporting what the papers there are saying.

Unforunately that applies to most big name players in the twilight of their career.

More money and much bigger chance of silverware even if not playing as many games at Chelsea.

Unforunately that applies to most big name players in the twilight of their career.

More money and much bigger chance of silverware even if not playing as many games at Chelsea.

to put simply, its chelsea.

Who has said it's concrete? Just reporting what the papers there are saying.

The general feeling of this thread is now that he is certain to go there...

Not to fussed about the player himself, but we really need another right back.

If he went to Chelsea I would imagine he would be first choice right back so I don't see how in this case he would be "just after the money".

Can't believe Robben has gone for so much either!

If he went to Chelsea I would imagine he would be first choice right back so I don't see how in this case he would be "just after the money".

Can't believe Robben has gone for so much either!

Surely they'll still get Alves, though? Especially with £24M quid extra in their pockets?

Forgotten about the repeated attempts to buy Alves for £20m or whatever?

"attempts" being the keyword. At the moment he would more than likely be their first choice. Who is to say they haven't got fucked off with the whole Alves thing?

The Robben thing will have gone through on the understanding that Real stand aside on Alves, I'd guess.

With those two being in for him the price keeps going up, if Real drop out then the ball is back in Chelsea's court - at the minute, it's an auction.

"attempts" being the keyword. At the moment he would more than likely be their first choice. Who is to say they haven't got fucked off with the whole Alves thing?

The Robben thing will have gone through on the understanding that Real stand aside on Alves, I'd guess.

With those two being in for him the price keeps going up, if Real drop out then the ball is back in Chelsea's court - at the minute, it's an auction.

Good point.

Guest alankhaw

why would barca sell one of their players to one of their deadliest and most hated rivals? makes no sense to me at all

Bastards, that's twice they've nicked our targets this summer.

Make that three:

1) Sidwell

2) Bin Haien

3) and now Belletti

Chelsea sold them Gudjohnsen. Probably bollocks anyway.

No they didn't he left Chelsea on a bosman and signed for Barca.

Chelsea sold them Gudjohnsen. Probably bollocks anyway.

No they didn't he left Chelsea on a bosman and signed for Barca.

He went for £8m.

To true, sorry my mistake, they signed him to replace their bosman signing didn't they.