Belletti signs for Chelsea

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

He's not worth £3 million.

Strange thing for me to say, but does it matter when the fee is so little?

I don't think it matters. Sure he's wrong side of 30, but he is quality and will do us well for 2 or 3 seasons.  Think the fee is more to tempt Barcelona to sell as I think he's cover for Zambrotta at the moment.

He is fast as hell so wont be left behind by any strikers wingers etc, played nearly the whole season when barca won the CL and played and scored ni the final. Not exactly bad.  More than happy to have him at Newcastle.

And it means that United will wait until the January transfer window to see what the situation is with Brazilian defender Edmilson at Barcelona, after he has recovered from his knee injury.

Christ, Edmilson's becoming the new Emerton like :lol:

Guest elbee909

And it means that United will wait until the January transfer window to see what the situation is with Brazilian defender Edmilson at Barcelona, after he has recovered from his knee injury.

Christ, Edmilson's becoming the new Emerton like :lol:

Can imagine, in 400 years time; a dystopian future landscape, pollution and flying cars and all that bladerunner shit.  A frozen Alan Oliver emerges from cryogenic stasis, having been part of some strange experiment to store the ugliest people ever for future research to study and try to make some sense of.

As he's revived, the first thing he's heard to croak... something profound, surely...

"Edmilson... January.  Edmilson."

Then, as if by reflex: "Wide... of the... maaaaark..."

<snipped. FFS....>

Midds SO alert.

Have a jaffa cake son.

Son?  :lol:

Be quiet or I'll change your name to 'Lost is shit'. ;)

Listen mate, just try it you power hungry FUCKER.

I remember the days before my admin powers were randomly disabled and this was all fields. No lip from us "moderators" back then. We respected our lower mortals and treated them as if they were almost even. Which they weren't. But we still let them think they were, unlike YOU LOT.

<snipped. FFS....>

Midds SO alert.

Have a jaffa cake son.

Son?  :lol:

Be quiet or I'll change your name to 'Lost is shit'. ;)

Listen mate, just try it you power hungry FUCKER.

I remember the days before my admin powers were randomly disabled and this was all fields. No lip from us "moderators" back then. We respected our lower mortals and treated them as if they were almost even. Which they weren't. But we still let them think they were, unlike YOU LOT.

:lol:

If true would be a good signing,how many barca players have we being linked with now?getting riduclous!

3?

Edmilson, Belletti, Deco, Gudjohnsen and Ronaldinho ( :lol: ) I think , a fair amount in all honesty.

If true would be a good signing,how many barca players have we being linked with now?getting riduclous!

3?

Edmilson, Belletti, Deco, Gudjohnsen and Ronaldinho ( :lol: ) I think , a fair amount in all honesty.

giuly was linked as well when he was a barca player

3?

giuly was linked as well when he was a barca player

And Eto'o.

Babelfish gibberish but it looks like they got their information from the Daily Mail!

The Newcastle offers 4.5 million euros by Julian Belletti 16/8/2007 S.B. Belletti counts on a supply of the Newcastle Related information the Milan reactivates the interest by Motta the Barça does not accept the supply and the player requests a very high wage to print to send forum to value to increase text to diminish text If Tuesday the azulgrana defense of the Barça, Julian Belletti aimed that his brother was in Barcelona and at the moment they were listening to the supplies that them had arrived from others clubs, only yesterday the English press, becoming echo of the words of the Brazilian, aimed at that one of clubs that had asked for Belletti in the last days was the Newcastle. According to the information published in England, the club of Allardyce would have offered to the Barça 3 million pounds, or what is the same, 4.5 million euros. But the Barça would have rejected the supply. In addition, Belletti would not either be arranged to facilitate the negotiation or to press so that they let to him march. According to the English press, the zaguero would have requested to the Newscastle 50,000 pounds to the week, that is to say, 75,000 euros; a list that the English club would consider than excessive more considering the 31 years of the player and the few minutes that this one disputed the last campaign with the Barça. In any case, it seems that the affirmations of Belletti had a good foundation.