Wednesday's Games

gray

Hmmmm hard to judge this one, Man Ure did poor against reading at the weekend, yeah okay a Reading that did not go there to play but sit behind the ball, evne so though you would expect Man Ure to break them down.

Do not see Sven playing it the same way mind, should be a much more open game, I'll be nice to Man City and say 2-2.

We'll get beat tonight.

I mean, John Burridge thinks we're going down so it must be so...

Seriously tho, I just hope we f****** score.

" As an Uefa 'A' licence coach, I have groomed several players like Alan Shearer, Paul Robinson, Nigel Martyn, Alan Smith, James Milner and Aaron Lennon into Premiership and England stars.

So, I know what I'm talking about. And I am seldom wrong."

What an arrogant cunt.

Hmmmm hard to judge this one, Man Ure did poor against reading at the weekend, yeah okay a Reading that did not go there to play but sit behind the ball, evne so though you would expect Man Ure to break them down.

Do not see Sven playing it the same way mind, should be a much more open game, I'll be nice to Man City and say 2-2.

Man Utd aren't playing City tonight

We'll get beat tonight.

I mean, John Burridge thinks we're going down so it must be so...

Seriously tho, I just hope we f****** score.

" As an Uefa 'A' licence coach, I have groomed several players like Alan Shearer, Paul Robinson, Nigel Martyn, Alan Smith, James Milner and Aaron Lennon into Premiership and England stars.

So, I know what I'm talking about. And I am seldom wrong."

What an arrogant cunt.

:kasper:

You'd have thought someone would have informed the authorities.

Man Utd aren't playing City tonight

Its feckin Derby :lol:

its going to be one of those days.

I would prefer us to have played tonight,just so we can keep up with the teams at the top.

I know we will have a game in hand,but by the time we play that,we could be in mid-table.

But a win on Saturday could leave us lingering 4th 5th

Guest icemanblue

I would prefer us to have played tonight,just so we can keep up with the teams at the top.

I know we will have a game in hand,but by the time we play that,we could be in mid-table.

One. Game. Man!

:lol:

One. Game. Man!

I blame the internet. They never used to print the league tables in the papers (maybe they did in the pink, cant remember) until at least 3 games in.

Hoping for a city massacre tonight with Elano the ringleader as I took a chance and made him captain in the fantasy footy.