Cacapa! How do you think he'll do?

BONTEMPI

What an ugly c*** that Faye is.

Nice....

Don't quite get why you posted that gem in this thread like... :dontknow:

Me either, and i dont understand why it would matter how a football player looks, specially one who will be playing for Newcastle united this season..

Would'nt mind if Frankenstein was our left back, so long as he did a good job.

You mean Frankensteins Monster.  ;)

Guest elbee909

Stop the text-speak please, it's irritating as f***. This is a forum, not a mobile phone.

sry  :shifty:

No but seriously its much faster and everyone gets whats being said.. i dont really see the problem

It's annoying. :hmm:

'Text-speak' is for twats.  Takes everyone more time to read as we have to translate it.  And it's also for twats, did I mention that?  Twats.

Stop the text-speak please, it's irritating as f***. This is a forum, not a mobile phone.

sry  :shifty:

No but seriously its much faster and everyone gets whats being said.. i dont really see the problem

Faster? How? :lol: And what exactly are you going to do with those extra.......10 seconds on your life? :lol:

:blush: well when you press "2" its one key and "to" is 2 keys. And its always a luxury to have those extra 10 seconds.

Fine.. i'll exercise good grammar and spelling , but i won't like it.  :huff:

'Text-speak' is for twats.  Takes everyone more time to read as we have to translate it.  And it's also for twats, did I mention that?  Twats.

doesnt take much intelect to realise that "2" means "to"...

and its not meant to be confusing its just a way to type faster... ffs its not as if i'm writing in a f*king code language.

&*12YnU@!  %^g2'' 12qweas$$

and its not meant to be confusing its just a way to type faster... ffs its not as if i'm writing in a f*king code language.

Fuck's sake...

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=19167.msg0#new

There is no doubt that he has tons of experience and seems a very steady defender - however, he WILL find that the Prem is quicker & more physical than the French league and the fact that he hasn't played competitive football regularly over the past year may have taken his edge off - only Sam will be able to judge that, but if he comes in and does as  well as Rozenhal did at Bolton, we can have no complaints - my concerns in this match are mainly over the fullbacks against their speedy wingers, but if we control midfield - and I believe we can - then we should have a good chance of 3 points.

&*12YnU@!   %^g2'' 12qweas$$

f***'s sake...

didnt realise there was actually a rule.. someone could of told me earlier instead of saying its irritating.... my fault lads... :blush:

anyway does anybody know whether he has the pace to cope  <desperately trying to change subject>

f***'s sake...

didnt realise there was actually a rule.. someone could of told me earlier instead of saying its irritating.... my fault lads... :blush:

anyway does anybody know whether he has the pace to cope   <desperately trying to change subject>

too late, the Mods'll have your card marked now.

"oh, there goes McCormick again, fucking troublemaker".....THAT'S what they're saying about you, right now.

There is no doubt that he has tons of experience and seems a very steady defender - however, he WILL find that the Prem is quicker & more physical than the French league and the fact that he hasn't played competitive football regularly over the past year may have taken his edge off - only Sam will be able to judge that, but if he comes in and does as  well as Rozenhal did at Bolton, we can have no complaints - my concerns in this match are mainly over the fullbacks against their speedy wingers, but if we control midfield - and I believe we can - then we should have a good chance of 3 points.

against villa we might struggle to do that, and we certainly will against better teams. We desperately need two good fullbacks in place.

(although the abject fear i used to feel in the days before a match is lessened nowadays, and largely been replaced by something that might, just might, be anticipation.....first time in a few years i've had THAT!).

Guest elbee909

Doesn't take much intellect to spell intellect, either. ;)

(Just to be clear, I wasn't 'saying you're a twat' - just that I believe text speak is for twats, doesn't do anyone justice.  I could understand and even tolerate the need for it when SMS was very limited in terms of screen-size, and when the number of characters per message was at a premium... anyway!)

(Just to be clear, I wasn't 'saying you're a twat' - just that I believe text speak is for twats, doesn't do anyone justice.  I could understand and even tolerate the need for it when SMS was very limited in terms of screen-size, and when the number of characters per message was at a premium... anyway!)

you were doing fine, then right at the end BAM! you went all nerd.

&*12YnU@!   %^g2'' 12qweas$$

(Just to be clear, I wasn't 'saying you're a t***' - just that I believe text speak is for twats, doesn't do anyone justice.  I could understand and even tolerate the need for it when SMS was very limited in terms of screen-size, and when the number of characters per message was at a premium... anyway!)

You wouldn't believe how hard i was looking to find a spelling mistake there... just not my day tbh

;D

f***'s sake...

anyway does anybody know whether he has the pace to cope   <desperately trying to change subject>

too late, the Mods'll have your card marked now.

"oh, there goes McCormick again, f****** troublemaker".....THAT'S what they're saying about you, right now.

i no.. have 2 ( :frantic:).. i mean.. to watch my step now.

&*12YnU@!   %^g2'' 12qweas$$

(Just to be clear, I wasn't 'saying you're a t***' - just that I believe text speak is for twats, doesn't do anyone justice.  I could understand and even tolerate the need for it when SMS was very limited in terms of screen-size, and when the number of characters per message was at a premium... anyway!)

You wouldn't believe how hard i was looking to find a spelling mistake there... just not my day tbh(.)

;D

Tbh.

Whenever I see the name Cacapa! (with the exclaimation mark) I just think of a Streetfighter type move beng pulled off.

(Sad I know)

:lol:

I reckon its one of Blanka's moves. :lol:

OT: He will do fine. I am not sure what Sam expects of him as of yet though. We shall see.

I don't think anyone is getting on his back, Baggio does seem to have it in for Taylor though probably due to some wanting to play him over Bramble.

The foreign defenders need to be eased in and people like Taylor do well enough (more than well enough imo, everyone makes mistakes). I really don't think Taylor is THAT error prone either, whenever people mention his "numerous" mistakes its always the same 2-3 that come out, not bad considering the amount of games the YOUNG lad has played.

I don't think anyone is getting on his back, Baggio does seem to have it in for Taylor though probably due to some wanting to play him over Bramble.

The foreign defenders need to be eased in and people like Taylor do well enough (more than well enough imo, everyone makes mistakes). I really don't think Taylor is THAT error prone either, whenever people mention his "numerous" mistakes its always the same 2-3 that come out, not bad considering the amount of games the YOUNG lad has played.

You do like your young lads Jon. :razz:

Only the pretty ones.

Not you is it?

http://delivery.viewimages.com/xv/73166794.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193F669B259AB992A043472B6935ECE2116639AA5ED4633A339

Can you post a link to where I appear to have it in for him? even better if you can find the link to where I've said I prefer Bramble.

I never had you down as the type to make stuff up, Gejon.

Can you post a link to where I appear to have it in for him? even better if you can find the link to where I've said I prefer Bramble.

Even if you hadn't Taylor was piss poor prior to xmas. People get carried away with the lad. He has had half a decent season and there's Geordie Jizz all over the place.

Even if you hadn't Taylor was piss poor prior to xmas. People get carried away with the lad. He has had half a decent season and there's Geordie Jizz all over the place.

Which is along the lines of what I've said, he wasn't as good as people made him out to be last season and is still prone to dropping to odd bollock.

Which is along the lines of what I've said, he wasn't as good as people made him out to be last season and is still prone to dropping to odd bollock.

True.