The League of Hate

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

why exactly does everyone hate spurs and liverpool as well? surely youd prefer them to win the league than arseanal, man ushited or the russians? im from london, so natrually i hate CHESLEA (AAAAGH!!), arsenal, west ham and then boro and bolton

why exactly does everyone hate spurs and liverpool as well? surely youd prefer them to win the league than arseanal, man ushited or the russians? im from london, so natrually i hate CHESLEA (AAAAGH!!), arsenal, west ham and then boro and bolton

Have you met kingdawson?

So you live in London but you DON'T hate Tottenham?!?

I'd absolutly fucking hate it if either one of them won the league.

Hate is too stronger word for Boro, indifferance is more accurate.

i would resort to masochism if either won the league.. i'm not joking. Dont say stuff like that again..

Genius

Mackems, 'Boro, Spurs, Wist 'Aam, Man Utd

So you live in London but you DON'T hate Tottenham?!?

yeah basically. i absolutely despise arsenal and chelsea though. west ham as well to a lesser extent. cant seem to find a problem with spurs myself