The League of Hate

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why are so many people putting Boro?

They aren't even worth caring about, nevermind hating them.

I only put boro because i was struggling for a 5th team

The thing about "hating teams" is that it is a fallacious statement. I listed West Ham as one of the teams I hate, but I used to work with a couple of Hammers fans and they were absolutely sound blokes, and when talking to them about football, I'd warm to their club.

It is all a load of shit really (except for bitter local rivalries).

The thing about "hating teams" is that it is a fallacious statement. I listed West Ham as one of the teams I hate, but I used to work with a couple of Hammers fans and they were absolutely sound blokes, and when talking to them about football, I'd warm to their club.

It is all a load of shit really (except for bitter local rivalries).

That it true actually. Apart from Chelsea and Spurs i'm not that bothered about the teams I put. just did it for the sake of it rly. :(

Guest paulod

Liverpool cos they have as many 'outside' fans as the mancs but won't admit it

Everton cos they are mersey equivalent of the mackems, in shadow of bigger club and play shit football with deluded fans

Spurs really can't stand them they think they are bigger than us but have won less trophies even allowing for our near 40 year wait

Boro cos i couldn't pick a 5th

Mackems cos they are a set of cunts.

Why arent Newcastle on the list? i wanted to vote for them

Because no ones interested in your opinion?

Was there really any need for that comment? What makes you think people care about anything you say?

Everton cos they are mersey equivalent of the mackems, in shadow of bigger club and play shit football with deluded fans

Spurs really can't stand them they think they are bigger than us but have won less trophies even allowing for our near 40 year wait

Mackems cos they are a set of cunts.

Liverpool, in my experience, have MORE daytripping, witless, gloryhunting morons supporting them than Man United. We had loads of problems when we played them last week with them turning up in our ends, genuinely not realising that they were going to get a slap if they jumped up and down then they scored. Classic signs of a one game a season daytripper.

Everton have an absolutely immense history, to compare them with Sunderland is ridiculous (and even Sunderland have a decent history).

It's still that whole inferiority complex though.  Clubs like Everton and Spurs sit in the shadows of Arsenal and Liverpool and it just turns their fans into complete wankers.  They can't handle the lack of success in their club when they have to see and deal with success of a rival so much.

Why arent Newcastle on the list? i wanted to vote for them

Because no ones interested in your opinion?

Was there really any need for that comment? What makes you think people care about anything you say?

I felt sorry for you because no one else had taken the bait (see Wullie above) and apart from my reply  it would appear no one is interested in your opinion

Sorry like

Everton cos they are mersey equivalent of the mackems, in shadow of bigger club and play s*** football with deluded fans

Mackems cos they are a set of c***s.

Liverpool, in my experience, have MORE daytripping, witless, gloryhunting morons supporting them than Man United. We had loads of problems when we played them last week with them turning up in our ends, genuinely not realising that they were going to get a slap if they jumped up and down then they scored. Classic signs of a one game a season daytripper.

Everton have an absolutely immense history, to compare them with Sunderland is ridiculous (and even Sunderland have a decent history).

Yep. I always see the history of Villa getting downplayed/ignored on forums as well

Guest paulod

Everton cos they are mersey equivalent of the mackems, in shadow of bigger club and play s*** football with deluded fans

Don't deny they have a good history the point i was making is they are like mackems in their relation to liverpool as the scum are to us ,as i said in original post , in shadow of bigger club- play shit footballl- deluded fans, forgot to mention they are also horribly bitter

Yep. I always see the history of Villa getting downplayed/ignored on forums as well

Indeed. Villa and Everton have almost identical histories, which get ignored by the mainstream media these days, and certainly in the Sky era. Villa - Everton is the most played fixture in the history of English football.

I've always had a soft spot for Everton since the mammoth 1977 LC final tussles, as have a lot of Villa fans of my kind of age.

Mackems, West Ham, Tottenham, Liverpool and Man C.

Really, can't stand City atm, this whole Sven-thing is driving me insane. All Swedish papers report on English football is now Sven-related. Fuck off and get the sack

Why are so many people putting Boro?

They aren't even worth caring about, nevermind hating them.

Because they're a nothing club that tries to make out that they're somehow our rivals to make themselves look more important.  They're not important, they're a joke club and they've got arguably the shittest fans in the league.

Edit: I realise that you're trying to say that, for all my reasons, the best thing to do is ignore them but I can't.  I genuinely hate them (in the football sense).

hate most teams on that list tbh.. i find that championship supporters are more humble and easier to talk to other than the likes of: spurs supporters (delusional and arrogant), west ham (just plain slimey and obnoxious), sunderland (mentally retarded), Everton supporters (usually very bitter and hate newcastle) and liverpool (think theyr real supporters, the glory-seeking bast*rds).

and maybe i'm just bitter, but if i see another asian person with a manyoo top, i'll go crazy.