The League of Hate

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest definitely_maybe123

middlesbrough, mackems, tottenham, portsmouth n west ham. despise west ham n tottenham. in fact any london club i despise. just them 2 r top of the list

Arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham, Spurs, Sunderland.

Arsenal i really hate, they could do with a spell in league 2 to bring their fans down a peg or two.

Guest mobiius

Mackem's,  boro,west ham, man utd, liverpoool. iv'e done mine with the SMB cos its a list of who we hate not a list who comes close to the scum.I accept the scum are an automatic choice of most hated for most but imo they should always be included.

Only ARSENAL and CHELSEA I can pick out of that list that I can say I currently really hate. Has much to do with cheating, arrogance and self righteousness being hypocrits.

Bolton and Boro especially are making a surge with their empty stadium.

Arsenal i really hate, they could do with a spell in league 2 to bring their fans down a peg or two.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/6954205.stm

Here they go again the fucking whinging pricks. "Everybody must let us score because we play the prettiest football the world has ever seen, stop tackling our players and play properly". urgh

From the players to the fans to the manager they're a shower of wankers.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/6954205.stm

Here they go again the fucking whinging pricks. "Everybody must let us score because we play the prettiest football the world has ever seen, stop tackling our players and play properly". urgh

From the players to the fans to the manager they're a shower of wankers.

blueyes.gif blueyes.gif blueyes.gif

saw that... same shit different day. Over the last few years they have had some of the worst cheats in the league, still do. They have some nerve to come up with this tripe all the time. Fucking hypocrits.