"Fergie Eyes Up Martins" writes Custis in The Sun

NSG

Guest fraser

Sell Martins, buy Diouf and Anelka, both of whom can control a football passed to them.

and while we're at it lets trade our team for boltons

Personally I wouldn't go that far.

No major news on this today, I wonder if there is even any truth in the rumor of Fergie's interest in him, old red nose does not usually mess around if he is interested then a bid would be made.

Could be he does not fancy paying £13mill for Oba and the press are just speculating because of Man Ures striker injury problems..

No major news on this today, I wonder if there is even any truth in the rumor of Fergie's interest in him, old red nose does not usually mess around if he is interested then a bid would be made.

Could be he does not fancy paying £13mill for Oba and the press are just speculating because of Man Ures striker injury problems..

The press? Speculating?? Wash your mouth out!

Sell Martins, buy Diouf and Anelka, both of whom can control a football passed to them.

and while we're at it lets trade our team for boltons

Personally I wouldn't go that far.

it would be a bit silly actually...

:lol:

I would think Fergie would be looking for a loan player more than a player to sign, the swap loan deal for 6 months with Owen going to them may not have been such a bad idea..

I would think Fergie would be looking for a loan player more than a player to sign, the swap loan deal for 6 months with Owen going to them may not have been such a bad idea..

When is Saha back?

It's a bad idea for us.

Big Sam on SSN saying that no approach has been made, and unless the clause is activated then he remains a Toon player.

That's a weird one!

So Sam doesn't say something along the lines of Newcastle not wanting to lose the player, but instead says no approach has been made and then goes on to remind everyone that should his clause be met then ... hey presto!

Looks like we might be open to letting him leave afterall.

Guest DazzaNufc1892

money will most probably be raised by man u, in the region fo 13mil boys, but thats only what iv bin told ;)

2 players leaving, 1 for 6, 1 for 7

When is Saha back?

Not sure on that one like, and Rooney will be missing a while too, Ronaldo have a ban to see out also but where is Solskjaer? is he injured agian ?

Thing is Martins will have to consider what will happen once Fergie has his players back fit, he will drop down the order but same could happen here once Owen is fully fit. So he can choose sit on the bench here or sit on the banch at Man Ure.

When is Saha back?

Not sure on that one like, and Rooney will be missing a while too, Ronaldo have a ban to see out also but where is Solskjaer? is he injured agian ?

Thing is Martins will have to consider what will happen once Fergie has his players back fit, he will drop down the order but same could happen here once Owen is fully fit. So he can choose sit on the bench here or sit on the banch at Man Ure.

i know what i'd do if i were a player with no particular ties to NUFC.

Hint: i wouldn't be sat on the bench at SJP, except maybe once a season.

money will most probably be raised by man u, in the region fo 13mil boys, but thats only what iv bin told ;)

What the f*** are we going to do with 13 million boys??? :frantic:

Are they blind/disabled oriental boys? If so, we can make a shit load of shoddy merchandise for Ashleys shops.

Or sell the boys in ebay.

2 players leaving, 1 for 6, 1 for 7

fletcher and silvestre?

Please take Martins and give us the money to buy Anelka.

I would not be upset if this happened. Not entirely sure it would be as simple as that, mind.

Why the feck don't Man Utd just buy Anelka? Or Berbatov? O0

I would not be upset if this happened. Not entirely sure it would be as simple as that, mind.

Cos then Spurs have no manager, and no player who helped force him out, Now THAT would be funny.

Cos then Spurs have no manager, and no player who helped force him out, Now THAT would be funny.

Feel for Jol though, he has been treated shamefully.

how is Berbatov forcing Jol out?

He and Jol had words after the Sunderland game apparently which kicked off other unhapiness in the playing staff allegedly and this rippled into other areas inc the boardroom...