Solano

Wullie

• 1 year later...

It was very hard to find a Peruvian shirt with Solano on the back in Lima last summer...had to pay full whack for a real one rather than my preferred cheap and nasty option in the end. Legend.

i bought one off ebay a couple of years ago and ended up with the away one lol.

i think i paid £19 or so including post from peru

it's red with the white diagonal and a white collar.

I paid just over £20 in Lima, pretty pricey for there! I think you must have the away, mine's pretty much the inverse, white with a thick red diagonal stripe, very cool kit. The Peruvian 'medium' sized man is seemingly a lot smaller than the English equivalent though.

I bought one off ebay when I was on holiday in Venezuela, got delivered to the hotel and everything. Still havent got a name on the back yet, but the Walon kit is really good stuff.

Guest westamfan

One of the good players for West Ham last year. Excellent vision and passing ability. Shame he couldn't last more than an hour.

You guys should buy him back next year in the CCC!

One of the good players for West Ham last year. Excellent vision and passing ability. Shame he couldn't last more than an hour.

:dave:

Guest Heneage

Can we buy some of yours when you go into administration?

I've got one signed by the legend himself :)

I took the shirt with me to every home game for about 4 months, he never was there to sign it. One week I don't take it, he is there. Gutted.

i bought one off ebay a couple of years ago and ended up with the away one lol.

i think i paid £19 or so including post from peru

it's red with the white diagonal and a white collar.

I paid just over £20 in Lima, pretty pricey for there! I think you must have the away, mine's pretty much the inverse, white with a thick red diagonal stripe, very cool kit. The Peruvian 'medium' sized man is seemingly a lot smaller than the English equivalent though.

I paid about £2 for mine, unfortunately it's a number 8 shirt as I couldn't find a 7 anywhere in the country that fitted me, they were either kids sizes or huge, it's also the old kit rather than the newer one, but never mind at least it actually came from Peru (Cusco) and it's even visited Machu Picchu. :D

Guest Heneage

I've got one signed by the legend himself :)

I took the shirt with me to every home game for about 4 months, he never was there to sign it. One week I don't take it, he is there. Gutted.

Aye I know working there he would only come by now and again, so instead of getting busted by  the boss, i passed it on to a mate who passed it on to a player for me, says Best Wishes and is probably my favourite shirt. :smitten:

See users "brummie", "Lien", "GG" and "The Resident Girl" (:lol:) for how to conduct yourself on another teams forum. ;)

Here's a hint about you're current status: YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!  :frantic:

Solano is currently playing for La U - we are top of the league and playing exceptionally well. He deserved this call up as he is an exceptional talent.

If you paid £20 for a shirt here in Lima well you got seriously shafted - about a fiver for a walon shirt with name on, although a little spanish would help. Although I have no idea why you didn't but a shirt from Huancayo - their sporting team Deportivo Wanka. I have one sponsered by Siemens!! ;D

Solano is currently playing for La U - we are top of the league and playing exceptionally well. He deserved this call up as he is an exceptional talent.

If you paid £20 for a shirt here in Lima well you got seriously shafted - about a fiver for a walon shirt with name on, although a little spanish would help. Although I have no idea why you didn't but a shirt from Huancayo - their sporting team Deportivo Wanka. I have one sponsered by Siemens!! ;D

i got a universitario one from ebay, it's a knock off nigel one like, but it has Cusqueña  beer sponsor on the back. mmm Cusqueña  beer.

still want to get a nobby peru home shirt though, just to have home and away ones lol

http://www.authenticsoccer.net/store/jersey_peru2.jpg

that's like the one i've got :) i did buy the home one but they must have run out of solano home ones

Guest westamfan

See users "brummie", "Lien", "GG" and "The Resident Girl" (:lol:) for how to conduct yourself on another teams forum. ;)

Here's a hint about you're current status: YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!  :frantic:

I'm doing you guys a favour, i've been there in relegation and if you don't learn to laugh about it then you're in for a horrible summer!

Lighten up.

I've shown nothing but support for the fans since I been posting. I'll never be nasty,

Aye I'll hopefully pick up a Nobby top when I'm in Peru later this year.

Shame Peru play in red/white though. Might have to keep my eye open for a club top even though my knowledge of Peruvian club footy is nil

Aye I'll hopefully pick up a Nobby top when I'm in Peru later this year.

Shame Peru play in red/white though. Might have to keep my eye open for a club top even though my knowledge of Peruvian club footy is nil

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PXfyEpTCzIQ/SW1mK5RHLyI/AAAAAAAAAMA/YqleuB0hVD0/s400/%C3%91ol+Solano+03.jpg

http://www.farandulachola.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/solano-universitario.jpg

the k.o.nigel one i got is like the top picture, must be last seasons shirt  O0

the shirt's kinda off white/beige/cream sorta stylee

Guest westamfan

Did he have something wrong with his sweat glands?

He used to be literally dripping even after a 15 minute cameo.