Habib Beye signs three year deal

JH

I think Beye's best position is at CB from what I've seen of him couple of seasons ago. A bonus to have 2 new players capable of playing in 2 positions.

Is it pronounced 'Beye', like gay, but with a b?

Why? You want to make a song about him?

Guest BlindFaith

just seen an exclusive interview of Habib Beye on the OM web site where all but confirms that he's going to Newcastle and that he felt really wanted by the club. He never actually says it's newcastle but the interviewer mentions newcastle and he kind of smiles and says "we won't mention clubs" and that it should be donw in the next 24 hours.

http://www.om.net/fr/Saison/101002/Infos/32207/Habib_Beye_La_fin_d_une_belle_histoire_Video

Great news i say

Excellent news. I think the hold up has always been with the price we paid Marseille. I think Beye's contract runs out next summer, so we probably didn't want to pay too much. Will be interesting to see how much we paid for him. Regardless of the price I am very happy. He is an all action type defender. Great in the tackle.

just seen an exclusive interview of Habib Beye on the OM web site where all but confirms that he's going to Newcastle and that he felt really wanted by the club. He never actually says it's newcastle but the interviewer mentions newcastle and he kind of smiles and says "we won't mention clubs" and that it should be donw in the next 24 hours.

http://www.om.net/fr/Saison/101002/Infos/32207/Habib_Beye_La_fin_d_une_belle_histoire_Video

Great news i say

Comes over as a canny lad. Great news, sees us a challenge and hopes the move will help him to grow as a footballer. Full of praise and the usual platitudes for L'OM.

Great news i say

Comes over as a canny lad. Great news, sees us a challenge and hopes the move will help him to grow as a footballer. Full of praise and the usual platitudes for L'OM.

Fans' favourite at Marseille.....not just for his performances, but also for his commitment and attitude.  :thup:

So while the deal is all over the papers, the official l'OM website even running a 'farewell'-interview with the player himself, Anal O. is saying that 'United will realise that Beye used them to get a better deal at Marseille' and advocates the club to go for Glen Johnson...

So while the deal is all over the papers, the official l'OM website even running a 'farewell'-interview with the player himself, Anal O. is saying that 'United will realise that Beye used them to get a better deal at Marseille' and advocates the club to go for Glen Johnson...

Genius that man!

bluelaugh.gif

Guest onetallpoppy

Seems strange that he is having these interviews like he has left club but we have made any comment yet. Though BS face last night when interviewed did seems like something may happen.

not surprising really. considering all the fucks up we have had with leaks and cock-ups we have had before

The great thing is that Oliver has became such a parody of himself that I'm no longer sure if you have made that up or he has actually said it!