Steven Taylor

SUPERTOON

Not sure what the point of knocking Reina over was.

It was pathetic. It's like he done it to play to the crowd who would think look at the local lad throwing himself about. No, get it right, we think you're a cunt.

It was pathetic. It's like he done it to play to the crowd who would think look at the local lad throwing himself about. No, get it right, we think you're a c***.

It was reckless and so incredibly late it could have resulted in anything, even a red. He's a fucking idiot.

Down to the bare bones and he basically tries to get himself sent off and banned for 3 games. Honestly, what a clueless, talentless c***. How the likes of Nixon can call him a good defender is completely beyond me and most of the 50,000 it now seems

It was pathetic. It's like he done it to play to the crowd who would think look at the local lad throwing himself about. No, get it right, we think you're a cunt.

:thup:

Guest toonlass

Bassong has shown Taylor for what he is, a league 1 player at best. He was freaking hopeless today. And that Reina thing was just unreal, what a fucking numpty.

It was pathetic. It's like he done it to play to the crowd who would think look at the local lad throwing himself about. No, get it right, we think you're a c***.

:thup:

Sad thing is though, there's a fair few fans still who do think that.

Guest The German

Whoever's interested in him, I'll drive him there.

Even if they aren't interested, drive him there and fucking leave him on the doorstep.

Hahahahahah thats hilarious hahah  :iamatwat: :iamatwat: . Will be added to my signature. FACT. Rarely laughed that loud  mackems.gif

I fucking hate the way he tries to play to the crowd, and always seems to play whilst sticking his chest out.

1. You're not even a local lad

2. You look like Frankenstein's fucking monster

3. You're an absolute abortion of a defender

Maybe he needs another spell at Wycombe? Permanently.

I f***ing hate the way he tries to play to the crowd, and always seems to play whilst sticking his chest out.

2. You look like Frankenstein's f***ing monster

1. Thought he was from Gosforth ?

2. Bit harsh to say the least. Wheres the bolt ?

3. Even harsher. He's not Ramage FFS ! He's had some good games, and is still young. Other managers in the prem think they could make a top defender out of him, and I think its in him. Sometimes I genuinely believe he tries too hard.

He was born in London and then brought up to Newcastle as a baby, something other people (and he) gloss over when describing him as a 'local lad, born and bred' etc.

He isn't 'still young' ffs. He's had plenty of Premiership (and European) experience aqnd he's showing himself as simply not good enough.

And here is proof:

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/2176/frankentaylscopy2eo3.jpg

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/frankentaylscopy2eo3.jpg/1/w320.png

Guest toonlass

I f***ing hate the way he tries to play to the crowd, and always seems to play whilst sticking his chest out.

1. Thought he was from Gosforth ? Errm Born in Greenwich, in LONDON!

2. Bit harsh to say the least. Wheres the bolt ? Can you not see it like?

3. Even harsher. He's not Ramage FFS ! He's had some good games, and is still young. Other managers in the prem think they could make a top defender out of him, and I think its in him. Sometimes I genuinely believe he tries too hard. People said that about Titus until they realised he was 26 and still shite!

1. Thought he was from Gosforth ?

2. Bit harsh to say the least. Wheres the bolt ?

3. Even harsher. He's not Ramage FFS ! He's had some good games, and is still young. Other managers in the prem think they could make a top defender out of him, and I think its in him. Sometimes I genuinely believe he tries too hard.

4 years as a first teamer and he still hasn't improved, but yeah lets just give him another 4 at the expense of geniunely good defenders, get a grip man