The Carling Cup Thread

NSG

Guest toonlass

Gore Verbinski, director of Pirates of the Caribbean needed some extras for his forthcoming sequel, and so went to Roy Keane. "Keano" he said, "I need some lads to play Pirates in my movie, you will be rewarded handsomely for lending me your squad and I will only need them for 4 days!" Keano sees an easy buck in the Oirish coffers and so allows his squad to go back with Verbinski. After 2 days though, they are back and as captain Dwight Yorke hands Keano a note saying that no monies would be paid for the services of the squad.  Keano blows a gasket, and yells to Yorkie "What the fuck happened man?" Dwight replies, well we tried hard but Mr Verbiniski just kept yelling at us and then told us to leave. So Keano gets on the phone to Verbinski and says "What the fuck happened?" Gore Verbinski replied "They were shit pirates. No good at all!" Keano says "What do you mean like?" Vidinski replies "Well they were ok at the raping and pillaging but they were fucking shite at LUTON!"

mackems.gif

WHAT MORE CAN WE ASK FOR?

Dyer broke 2 bones in his leg

Mackems getting beat 1-0

No time for Dyer whatsoever and despise West Ham as a club but I do just think there's something horrible about being glad someone, anyone, has suffered a very serious, potentially career ending injury.

I know he'll never be particularly stuck for money or anything but laughing at him over this is all very, very distasteful and quite disgusting in my opinion, even if it is Dyer.

agree some heartless tossers on here who should know better

Dyer's injury may make West Ham launch a panic bid for Solano.

That's what I fear. But people seem too busy celebrating the injury of the player of another team than to worry that it might lead to us losing one of the last creative players in the squad...

I didn't really want Dyer to go through this season without picking up injuries considering how many he's had for us, but I wouldn't wish this on anyone. If it's made some people happy, well each to his own, have fun etc.