The Carling Cup Thread

NSG

When did we suddenly turn into a pack of twats who revel in a serious injury to another club's player?

When the dick couldn't wait to get away from us despite sticking with him for a countless number of years. I never wish serious injury upon anybody but it serves him right for wanting away from us.

Aye, you're all really taking the moral high ground and proving yourself to be better than him here.

Well done to you all. :thup:

When did we suddenly turn into a pack of twats who revel in a serious injury to another club's player?

When the dick couldn't wait to get away from us despite sticking with him for a countless number of years. I never wish serious injury upon anybody but it serves him right for wanting away from us.

You serious?

It serves him right? Jesus fucking wept. :(

really pleased, finally gor what he deserved. Hes smoked, drank n drugged his career away. Millions would die for his life, and hes fukd around and allowed it to be wasted. Well, its finally caught up to you, your punishment is finally here. You'll be back at 30, out of the england reckoning, slow and even more scared of tackles, have a nice time sir

Dont think you'll be here much longer

Genuinely struggling to believe some of the comments on here tbph.

Probably at about the same time as a lot of people on here had their sense of humour bypass?

I fail to see the joke in comments that are basically just saying 'I'm glad the cunt is injured.'

If someone makes a good joke, fair enough. But not many people here seem to be joking.

It's because he acted like an utter cock when he was here. Had it been an ex-player that hadn't behaved like a twat - Scott Parker for instance, I'd have felt sorry for him.

I don't wish death on the lad or anything like that, but as he's broken his leg, I can't help but have a bit of a chuckle over the incident.

Aye, you're all really taking the moral high ground and proving yourself to be better than him here.

Well done to you all. :thup:

Why should we take the moral high ground? He's made twats of all of us. If it happened to a decent man then fair enough, we'd be wrong to do anything. Like I'd never act this way about Solano but Dyer has fucked up his time here.

He got injured a hell of alot, collected masses of wages, drunk, smoked and slept his way around yet we stuck with him, nursed him to full fitness and then he turns around and says he wants to move to London.

I cant believe that, he may be money grabbing or whatever but whenever hes on the pitch, most of the time he looks like he wants to play. In that respect the lad just cannot catch a break with all his injuries. I saw one of my team mates snap his arm at football on Saturday and he was screaming in agony, wouldnt wish that upon anybody. I cracked the bone in my arm once and it fucking caned.