James Milner - Good enough for Newcastle or not?

thomas
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Kenton Magpie

Not good enough for me and im going to get shot down for this but how long does he want to take to cross the ball

:laugh:

Debate going on here mate: http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=44893.msg998788#msg998788

I back those who have the same problem with him, mind yesterday was the first time I saw this happen constantly for the first time since he joined, so I’ll give the lad the benefit of the doubt that it was just a one of

He's still a young lad but he seems to have been around for years. He's a canny player who can switch wings and cause full-back's a bit of grief. He's certainly worth keeping and I'm sure he'll get even better.

Wish he could just knock it and run past players though...

The corners from N'Zogbia were much improved against Wigan.

Aye. Our set pieces in general have improved s*** loads.

Geremi seems to be at heart of most of them.

Geremi's back must kill after the game with those f****** throw-ins. bluelaugh.gif

o   o

o         o

o              o

o                  o

I

HA HA! He needs to stay fit he is the key to most of Sams ideas.

As for Milner, at one point I thought Milner would of been better as a forward (not a striker) or AM, rather than a winger.

The corners from N'Zogbia were much improved against Wigan.

Aye. Our set pieces in general have improved s*** loads.

Geremi seems to be at heart of most of them.

Geremi's back must kill after the game with those f****** throw-ins. bluelaugh.gif

o  o

o        o

o              o

o                  o

I

HA HA! He needs to stay fit he is the key to most of Sams ideas.

As for Milner, at one point I thought Milner would of been better as a forward (not a striker) or AM, rather than a winger.

Milner was a middle man before joining us. I'm sure he'll revert back to there at some stage in his career.

:idiot2:  After the way he was treated when the old regime wanted to sell him to Villa, then came back and gave 110% when other prima donna players would have sat and sulked and taken their money, to me he is a legend in the making!

He is not the finished article yet, but I think he would be on my team sheet for every game cos he can make things happen. Obviously other managers think he is quality too, because they are getting their players to double up on him whenever he gets the ball.

Milner for England if you ask me (or Stuart Pearce, who  is making him the most capped U-21 player ever, so he must be doing something right!)

:nope: Can't believe there is anyone who thinks he isn't good enough for us  :yikes:

Guest POWNATS

When you look at the question "Milner good enough for Newcastle" the sorry answer is yes

ive said this before ...Milner is an averasge player.....not a loser but hes definately not a winner either

Newcastle need winners...Milner isn't

Bartons a winner

Martins a winner

Givens a winner

There are one or two more approaching this status but Milner, dont make me laugh

In fact when you look at it coldly Newcastle are still pretty much bereft of high quality

Milner was touted around for sale at the start of last season....NO INTEREST

Grt the rose tinted off for christs sake, theres a difference between being positive and being blind faithful.

FACT..NOBODY WANTED TO BUY MILNER AT 5 MILLION..  simple as that

good enough for Newcastle, very sorry to say yes

Always gives 110%, puts a load of crosses in (fair enough not all good - but who does), most attacking player we have, gets a few goals and assists each season.

Cant believe this poll...almost as if we want everyone to vote no and start a campaign against him

When you look at the question "Milner good enough for Newcastle" the sorry answer is yes

ive said this before ...Milner is an averasge player.....not a loser but hes definately not a winner either

Bartons a winner

Martins a winner

Givens a winner

There are one or two more approaching this status but Milner, dont make me laugh

In fact when you look at it coldly Newcastle are still pretty much bereft of high quality

Grt the rose tinted off for christs sake, theres a difference between being positive and being blind faithful.

Apart from Aston Villa you mean?

Bartons a winner

Martins a winner

Givens a winner

What an awful, awful post.

Bartons a winner

Martins a winner

Givens a winner

What have Barton and Given won to make them winners?

Bartons a winner

Martins a winner

Givens a winner

What an awful, awful post.

:lol:

Edit: Just a thought. Are you actually Graeme Souness?

Bartons a winner

Martins a winner

Givens a winner

IMO....What a load of bo****ks!   :frantic: