N'zogbia Makes His French U21 Debut SENIOR SQUAD SOON?

Kev

France U21 1 Wales U21 0 - Charles N'Zogbia made his international debut for the home side and played the full 90 minutes of this game.

An OG gave France the victory in Grenoble, although Zog came close to scoring with a free kick in the first half that the visiting 'keeper did well to block.

GLAD ANOTHER ONE OF OUR YOUNG TALENTS CAME THROUGH A INTERNATIONAL MATCH WITHOUT ANY INJURYS

Taylor and Milner both played in Englands u21 match and came through fine

Zoggy for the France senior squad? Or a few seasons?

Once he is in the France squad he will be immediately known by most big clubs around Europe and will massively increase in value so im glad he signed a new deal. Im confident of this because he is brilliant for us when he tries and just imagine what he will be like for his country.

Having all them quality players around him will only help is game improve even more if he will be trying to get into the starting 11 ahead of Malouda etc... Ribery or something play left wing?

Having all them quality players around him will only help is game improve even more if he will be trying to get into the starting 11 ahead of Malouda etc... Ribery or something play left wing?

I also think Payet will get the nod ahead of him anyway. I think Zog *can* make it if he keeps improving as he has been.

I also think Payet will get the nod ahead of him anyway. I think Zog *can* make it if he keeps improving as he has been.

I thought he was Uruguayan and 40 odd?

Guest Steven_MB

Born at Sea, quality.

lucky guy, how good are his claims to ownership of all international waters, via the government he could set up?

Guest optimistic nit

I thought he was Uruguayan and 40 odd?

pOyet.

Surely Ribery plays in the same position as him? Could be wrong, but if so I'd find it hard to see him ever getting a regular berth in the team, and with others like Malouda ahead of him he's going to struggle to get near the squad.