Euro 2008

Kev

Getting beat by Latvia is poor, even by NI's old standards

What a goal by Faddy for Scotland btw :thup:

This guy imo is a very very talented footballer but very inconsistant. 

You're right, he's very frustrating.

Though to be fair I suppose he's never had a decent run of games up front for us.

Whenever i see him play he seems to have that special talent yet he hardley shows it, if he can get a manager to get 100% out of him he'll be fucking class.

I thought Gareth Barry was excellent today, really excellent.

I fully expect him to be dropped for the next match.

The man is class. Two assists today.

I'm really happy he is finally being played in central midfield as he can really showcase all of his abilities from this position. The single most underated England player. When you think Jenas has been picked ahead of him for the last few years you really have to wonder what is going on.

Guest Texasmag

Anyone know whats wrong with Bellamy. He was missing from the Wales game today. When Toshack was asked about him, he said something like, " There are more important things than football. I just pray that he gets his problem sorted out"

What was that about?

Anyone know whats wrong with Bellamy. He was missing from the Wales game today. When Toshack was asked about him, he said something like, " There are more important things than football. I just pray that he gets his problem sorted out"

What was that about?

He's had a health scare with his newborn baby.

i was suprised how poor israel played.  Maybe they dont travel well.  Possibly they were worried about arab snipers hidden in the ranks of the milwall(cockney yob innngggerrrlaaand fans) ?!  they looked a solid team over there; or maybe we made them look good!

Heskey was very impressive in the first 30mins, he really took the fight to the Israelli defence, and they looked shell shocked,  thought he faded after that.

We were poor down the left.  the crosses commng in were  worse than a milner cross for accuracy !!

Micah richards continues to impress, and SWP was lively.  Our midfield was generally a bit dull though.

Russia might turn us over,  not really familiar with their players.  Should be an interesting match!

i was suprised how poor israel played.  Maybe they dont travel well.  Possibly they were worried about arab snipers hidden in the ranks of the milwall(cockney yob innngggerrrlaaand fans) ?!   they looked a solid team over there; or maybe we made them look good!

Heskey was very impressive in the first 30mins, he really took the fight to the Israelli defence, and they looked shell shocked,  thought he faded after that.

We were poor down the left.  the crosses commng in were  worse than a milner cross for accuracy !!

Micah richards continues to impress, and SWP was lively.   Our midfield was generally a bit dull though.

Russia might turn us over,  not really familiar with their players.  Should be an interesting match!

Ashley Cole was shite

Yep, Heskey and Barry who were both outstanding will both be dropped in place of Lampard and Crouch.

Yep, Heskey and Barry who were both outstanding will both be dropped in place of Lampard and Crouch.

Crouch won't start. Not fit.

Milner set up the first and Taylor kept another clean sheet tonight. :thup:

???

He played 90mins, the team didn't let a goal in. Isn't that usually a commendable thing?

So the team kept a clean sheet then?