Women's World Cup

Dave

Time wasting motherfuckers.

This. Norway is so much more talented.. and easier on the eyes

:thup: One of the players grew up just down the road. Didn't even know she was a footballer until she just came on. :lol:

This is textbook England anyway, struggle to beat shit irrelevant nation in the last 16, get dispatched by half decent nation in the QFs.

fwiw the Norwegian females have a WC and various other trophies. England have nothing. What the men do doesn't matter at all here, even if this is the inferior version of the same sport. This is such a big upset man, we were gonna breeze this and the Swedes were all pissy that we had the easiest route ever to the final. I don't even care about female soccer and I'm still angry at the sheer audacity of England beating the Norwegian girls. Fuck. :lol:

Talk about goals changing games. Norway were far superior, but that equalising goal seemed to drain all the spirit out of them, and our lot came out of their shells.

Interesting that our women seem to suffer from the same technical deficiencies as the men.

This is textbook England anyway, struggle to beat shit irrelevant nation in the last 16, get dispatched by half decent nation in the QFs.

fwiw the Norwegian females have a WC and various other trophies. England have nothing. What the men do doesn't matter at all here, even if this is the inferior version of the same sport. This is such a big upset man, we were gonna breeze this and the Swedes were all pissy that we had the easiest route ever to the final. I don't even care about female soccer and I'm still angry at the sheer audacity of England beating the Norwegian girls. Fuck. :lol:

On a scale of 1-10, you mad?

On another note, why isn't there just a shitload of shots from far out? The women's keepers in general are Shay Given-esque against long range shots. If I was a manager I'd just tell the players to fucking shoot it when they see the goal.

On a scale of 1-10, you mad?

I was a 3, but after the time wasting it's more of a 5.

On another note, why isn't there just a shitload of shots from far out? The women's keepers in general are Shay Given-esque against long range shots. If I was a manager I'd just tell the players to fucking shoot it when they see the goal.

I'm wondering this too. If you manage to get the ball off the ground and hit the goal it'll go in.

:troll:

Not sure why the whinging over time wasting, happens all the sodding time in the mens game.

It's not gender specific whinging. Time wasting in general = whinging, man. :lol:

Crowds in the mens game rarely, if ever, react to taking the ball into the corners with boos though. It's just generally accepted as legitimate tactic of the game. It would've been the same if roles were reserved I'm sure.  :)