Where best to sit?

localshop

Choice of:

Milburn LV7 row M (in block F which is a bit off from the halfway line)

Milburn LV7 row W (in block D which is pretty much in line with the halfway line)

Milburn LV7 balcony right next to the north west corner (is this is abuse range of the hammers fans as taking youngster?)

?

Thanks

ok as some cock thought they would be clever. ill ask / say something else.

it depends what you want etc. a great view/atmosphere and so on. or if you aint bothered then just any. but i aint a fan of the milburn level 7 tbh

Milburn LV7 row W (in block D which is pretty much in line with the halfway line)

Normally I'd suggest the corner for atmosphere, but maybe not with the cockney wankers there.

thanks for the advice, will go for there, might have to take the binoculars tho

Normally I'd suggest the corner for atmosphere, but maybe not with the cockney wankers there.

thanks for the advice, will go for there, might have to take the binoculars tho

Dont. The view is fine and you will look like a bit of a pleb ;)

Maybe for the littl'in.

Choice of:

Milburn LV7 balcony right next to the north west corner (is this is abuse range of the hammers fans as taking youngster?)

?

Thanks

Best place to watch, from the point of view of seeing the action best, is over the half way line mate. Not too high and not too low.

Used to go there once, but now I'm in the middle of the Leazes End.

Wouldn't really consider taking a child near the away supporters, even though its probably not so bad as it used to be.

Choice of:

?

Thanks

Best place to watch, from the point of view of seeing the action best, is over the half way line mate. Not too high and not too low.

Used to go there once, but now I'm in the middle of the Leazes End.

Wouldn't really consider taking a child near the away supporters, even though its probably not so bad as it used to be.

I took my daughter next to the away end when we played Charlton. Wouldn't do it again. Cockney wankers.

Guest steppingrazor

What does it mean to sit in the Leazes End Sports Bar section?  A decent place to watch the match?

Sorry if this is an ignorant question; I'm a Toon fan based in the USA, and it looks like I may get a chance to see my first game at SJP vs. West Ham sitting there.  Hope it's a decent place to be...

Thanks.

What does it mean to sit in the Leazes End Sports Bar section?  A decent place to watch the match?

Sorry if this is an ignorant question; I'm a Toon fan based in the USA, and it looks like I may get a chance to see my first game at SJP vs. West Ham sitting there.  Hope it's a decent place to be...

Thanks.

I sit right next to the sports bar section and it must be said that it's a good view from that section of the Leazes End. On the other hand the atmosphere in this section of the ground resembes that of a library...similar to the East Stand. If you want a good sing song I would recommend Leazes Level 7, for a good view though you will be fine there.

Thanks.

I think its what it says mate, its a section with a bar for the members of the section. Costs more to get seats for that area though.

Someone who is in there may correct this. It is a very good view though, not too far from where I am myself.

• 1 year later...

I know it's an old thread, but I need some advice on where to sit/stand. Might be going to the Pompey match and I want to be able to see what's going on and to sing without anyone looking at me like an idiot. I know it's the Leazes Corner, but I'm not so sure about the view. Is it too far up? And what about Gallowgate upper tier or the south-east corner next to the middle tier? Been in the bars in the Milburn Stand, but it's a bit dull there, so that's not an option.

I know it's an old thread, but I need some advice on where to sit/stand. Might be going to the Pompey match and I want to be able to see what's going on and to sing without anyone looking at me like an idiot. I know it's the Leazes Corner, but I'm not so sure about the view. Is it too far up? And what about Gallowgate upper tier or the south-east corner next to the middle tier? Been in the bars in the Milburn Stand, but it's a bit dull there, so that's not an option.

Leazes corner is a great view i think. Try get tickets in blocks F,E or D as this is where most of the chants are started and generally everyone sings there .

If you fancy a seat for Pompey in the middle tier of the Gallowgate End giz a PM. £25

I have moved over the years and am now sat almost on the halfway line in the East Stand, absolutely perfect viewing but truly dreadful atmosphere, like a morgue - I'm getting older but I'm not quite ready for the Last of the Summer Wine lot that are round me.