Derby VS Newcastle

Decky

Real acid test tonight. These are the types of games Newcastle have been tradionally slipping up in for the past few years, so tonight we will see how far the BSA revolution has come.

Im gonna say a win but this is newcastle.............

Comfortable 2-0 win tonight.

Hope too see this starting eleven:

-----Milner-----Owen-----Martins-----

------Smith-----Butt-----Geremi-------

N'Zogbia--Rozehnal--Cacapa--Beye

-----------------Given--------------------

Bench: Harper, Taylor, Enrique, Faye, Ameobi/Viduka

Anything new about Enrique and Viduka?

Chronicle says both hav late fitness tests but both could play

Ok, thanks!

Anything about Enrique? he is injured to with a slight hamstring problem..

Are you mental?

Im dying ta find out if Taylor will be playing,hopefully he will be,be disapointed for him if hes dropped because of his stupid dad!Although looking forward ta see Beye play!

I think regardless of his dad, a back line including Beye, Cacapa and Roz should be our prefered one.

Im dying ta find out if Taylor will be playing,hopefully he will be,be disapointed for him if hes dropped because of his stupid dad!Although looking forward ta see Beye play!

I dont think SA is the type let something like that to get in the way of squad selection. When Tal Ben Haim refused to sign a new contract SA still played him

Guest optimistic nit

if he's dropped it will be fuck all to do with his dad an everything to do with the fact that we now have roz, cacapa, feye and beye for him to compete with.

if he's dropped it will be fuck all to do with his dad an everything to do with the fact that we now have roz, cacapa, feye and beye for him to compete with.

if he's dropped it'll be a mistake.

I think regardless of his dad, a back line including Beye, Cacapa and Roz should be our prefered one.

no, it shouldn't.

no, it shouldn't.

Yes, it should. (etc etc)

Harper

Beye Rozhenal Cacapa Enrique

Geremi N'zogbia Butt Milner

Viduka Owen

The midfield..   :kasper:

What about it?

Milner Geremi Butt N'zogbia

Would be more effective.

didnt N'zogbia play CM against Juve? We need a creative spark in the center of the park.

Given played up front once in training, but i wouldn.t play him there in a real game.

no, it shouldn't.

Yes, it should. (etc etc)

Yes, i forgot, you can't be wrong. My apologies, with due respect to how much you've wathed all of those aforementioned players.