Derby VS Newcastle

Decky

Guest EMPIRE2001

bmccormick90: I am in 07 2007, not done a Life on Mars trip yet. Your cynicism is killing the dream that Champions League football is coming back to St James and the Derby result is just the start of it.

bmccormick90: You need to have some optimism now that Mike ©ashley is involved.  Newcastle has been hurting more than any major Premiership Club (top half of the Premiership) for a trophy or success of any kind. I think third is a realistic target based on the games played and how the team have managed to grind result when faced with difficult circumstances (e.g. injuries).

:yikes:  wait! didnt quite read that.. 3rd??!

When we last finished 3rd I don't think anybody really thought we would, and we'd been 4th the previous season.

Sorry if that's condescending in any way......but as jon has been reading this thread, probably while at work, I thought I'd better mention it.

No you didnt accuse of him of raping puppies or eating from bins so I will wait until he says something that doesn't go along with your train of thought and hear your latest made up bollocks.

Have you been drinking, or something?

bmccormick90: I am in 07 2007, not done a Life on Mars trip yet. Your cynicism is killing the dream that Champions League football is coming back to St James and the Derby result is just the start of it.

not trying to kill any dreams here or piss on anybodys parade either mate..

didnt realise my cynicism was standing in the way of our success; makes sense though, im sarcastic year after year and year after year we fail to win the premier league.  im a monster

bmccormick90: You need to have some optimism now that Mike ©ashley is involved.  Newcastle has been hurting more than any major Premiership Club (top half of the Premiership) for a trophy or success of any kind. I think third is a realistic target based on the games played and how the team have managed to grind result when faced with difficult circumstances (e.g. injuries).

:yikes:  wait! didnt quite read that.. 3rd??!

When we last finished 3rd I don't think anybody really thought we would, and we'd been 4th the previous season.

Sorry if that's condescending in any way......but as jon has been reading this thread, probably while at work, I thought I'd better mention it.

No you didnt accuse of him of raping puppies or eating from bins so I will wait until he says something that doesn't go along with your train of thought and hear your latest made up bollocks.

Have you been drinking, or something?

A little from option A and a little from option B, why? ;)

Given

Beye    Rozenhal    Cacapa    Enrique

Milner    Geremi    Butt      N'Zogbia

Owen    Martins

Do people really think Taylor will just be dropped? Can't see it.

he's not a right back,we have a better option there and so far this season he's looked 3rd best out of our centre halves.i realise cacapa has only played one and a bit games but he was very good.

Do people really think Taylor will just be dropped? Can't see it.

he's not a right back,we have a better option there and so far this season he's looked 3rd best out of our centre halves.i realise cacapa has only played one and a bit games but he was very good.

Played well in the last game at right back, from what people have said Beye doesn't seem to be a great player going forward either.

We shall see but I would be surprised if Allardyce drops him, especially with the current contract wrangles.

My worry is that caution from Sam, making sure we don't concede, leads to another draw when the goals don't come at the other end.

On the other hand we might set about it the way we did at Bolton, I certainly hope so. A win will put us into third, as the table stands now, a place I'm sure we'd all be very happy with.

If we are lucky it will be 2-2

If the fat and lazy viduka is playing i wont be happy,must play martins to rip their defence apart with pace

Cant drop Taylor! hes done nothing wrong

Im in upper row x  >:( pretty far back, i prefer to be close

If we go 4-3-3 against Derby i'll be fucked off summat rotten.

Given

Taylor  Rozehnal    Cacapa  Enrique

Milner  Geremi  Butt  N'Zogbia

Martins  Owen

Perfect opportunity to: sling Enrique in, push N'Zogbia up, trying Martins and Owen out.

Given

Beye    Rozenhal    Cacapa    Enrique

Milner    Geremi    Butt      N'Zogbia

Owen    Martins

If we are lucky it will be 2-2

If the fat and lazy viduka is playing i wont be happy,must play martins to rip their defence apart with pace

Cant drop Taylor! hes done nothing wrong

Im in upper row x  >:( pretty far back, i prefer to be close

If we are lucky it will be something like 7-0.

If it's 2-2 I'd say that was shit out of luck personally.