Benny Benitez: Parky 6 Benny 2 (Benitez watch.). Inter sack the waiter.

Parky

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I take it tomorrow is the first time most of us will have wanted a team wearing Red&White to win? HO'WAY STOKE!

Babel has done that before if I remember correctly.  Just more proof that he's a shithead.

Proof he knows he's on the way out, more like tbh.

Forget 'This is Anfield'. 'Sell to Buy' seems much better. :aww:

Guest Stephen927

Got a problem, bitch to the manager. Do things the right way, people respect you more, rather than typing words on your keyboard giving it the victim card on Twitter.

Got a problem, bitch to the manager. Do things the right way, people respect you more, rather than typing words on your keyboard giving it the victim card on Twitter.

Apparently Rafa doesn't relate well to his players, has been the same since he joined (a lot was made about it when Gerrard nearly left and the fickle Liverpool fans started burning Gerrard shirts)

Apparently Rafa doesn't relate well to his players, has been the same since he joined (a lot was made about it when Gerrard nearly left and the fickle Liverpool fans started burning Gerrard shirts)

Fella I know who is a good lad and doesn't bullshit was in a bar about a year ago when Carragher was openly slagging Benitez.

Fella I know who is a good lad and doesn't bullshit was in a bar about a year ago when Carragher was openly slagging Benitez.

Wouldn't surprise me. With Houillier they either had a friend or a father figure, then to go to the extreme was always going to ruffle a few feathers and it's something he's never going to change, i doubt he can. If I were Rafa i'd bring back Thommohawk nose in a Terry Mac style role.

Andy Gray on SSN has just said "we'll see how good Liverpool really are, today." (Against Stoke) :lol: As if a win against Stoke will prove anything.

We already know how "good" they are, mate. Effectivley going out of 4 competitions at this stage of the seasons says it all. :rolleyes:

Benitez getting some slightly harsh flack imo, shit as they are at the moment. In his time at Liverpool they've won the CL, League Cup, FA Cup and a CL final. they even challenged for the league last season, only time I can actually remember them doing that in my lifetime (I'm 23). How much do the Liverpool fans expect? Or is it OK for them to get on their manager's back after half a poor season whereas it's fickle for anyone else to do it?

Benitez getting some slightly harsh flack imo, shit as they are at the moment. In his time at Liverpool they've won the CL, League Cup, FA Cup and a CL final. they even challenged for the league last season, only time I can actually remember them doing that in my lifetime (I'm 23). How much do the Liverpool fans expect? Or is it OK for them to get on their manager's back after half a poor season whereas it's fickle for anyone else to do it?

The one thing he's getting stick for and rightly so is his transfer record. He's bought some utter dross, and their squad pales in comparison with their rivals.

The one thing he's getting stick for and rightly so is his transfer record. He's bought some utter dross, and their squad pales in comparison with their rivals.

I agree. But can they really call ManU rivals? They've barely competed with them in the league for 20-odd years. Finished about Chelsea once since Abramovich and generally much worse. Last season was their best in my living memory, shouldn't that buy him more than half a season?

I agree. But can they really call ManU rivals? They've barely competed with them in the league for 20-odd years. Finished about Chelsea once since Abramovich and generally much worse. Last season was their best in my living memory, shouldn't that buy him more than half a season?

Oh I agree btw don't get me wrong, I think the reaction to his situation is way over the top.

Oh I agree btw don't get me wrong, I think the reaction to his situation is way over the top.

If any fans feel they have a divine right....not that I'd dream of going down that road obviously  :angel:

Because their long-suffering fans are really knowledgeable about football.

Remember, there is officially nothing better than a European night in front of the Kop.

Remember, there is officially nothing better than a European night in front of the Kop.

I wonder what yours is a pint of. ;)