Benny Benitez: Parky 6 Benny 2 (Benitez watch.). Inter sack the waiter.

Parky

Bet you we get more Benitez being a cunt to the interviewer afterwards and giving the same "I'm not going to comment" remarks to every question, if they don't win. The man is like a petulant child, moaning about referees all the time. It's his team selection and transfer policy that are to blame, obviously.

Benitez getting some slightly harsh flack imo, shit as they are at the moment. In his time at Liverpool they've won the CL, League Cup, FA Cup and a CL final. they even challenged for the league last season, only time I can actually remember them doing that in my lifetime (I'm 23). How much do the Liverpool fans expect? Or is it OK for them to get on their manager's back after half a poor season whereas it's fickle for anyone else to do it?

Because their long-suffering fans are really knowledgeable about football.

Cottee was going on earlier that he felt sorry for their fans. Are you fucking kidding me? Why? They're 7th in the fucking league, your own team is bust and looking like it might go down you complete jizzcock.

Benitez getting some slightly harsh flack imo, shit as they are at the moment. In his time at Liverpool they've won the CL, League Cup, FA Cup and a CL final. they even challenged for the league last season, only time I can actually remember them doing that in my lifetime (I'm 23). How much do the Liverpool fans expect? Or is it OK for them to get on their manager's back after half a poor season whereas it's fickle for anyone else to do it?

Cottee was going on earlier that he felt sorry for their fans. Are you fucking kidding me? Why? They're 7th in the fucking league, your own team is bust and looking like it might go down you complete jizzcock.

:lol: Piss kidney.

:lol: Piss kidney.

Arsehole!

Clean, clear and insulting.

Whether it's bad management, shitty transfers, boardroom interference, financial crisis, no new stadium, or whatever the fuck else reason....this shit couldn't be happening to a nicer club.

Hate their name, their stadium, their kits, every single one of their players and most of their fans.

Hope Liverpool FC goes to fuck and it's one club I don't mind seeing disappear from the football map.

I'm off for a few pints

Bet you we get more Benitez being a cunt to the interviewer afterwards and giving the same "I'm not going to comment" remarks to every question, if they don't win. The man is like a petulant child, moaning about referees all the time. It's his team selection and transfer policy that are to blame, obviously.

Aquilani now looks a massive gamble at 20m.

Bet you we get more Benitez being a c*** to the interviewer afterwards and giving the same "I'm not going to comment" remarks to every question, if they don't win. The man is like a petulant child, moaning about referees all the time. It's his team selection and transfer policy that are to blame, obviously.

:lol: you don't say

Bet you we get more Benitez being a c*** to the interviewer afterwards and giving the same "I'm not going to comment" remarks to every question, if they don't win. The man is like a petulant child, moaning about referees all the time. It's his team selection and transfer policy that are to blame, obviously.

bluerazz.gif

Rafa's post match interviews when he's unhappy or even slightly miffed are just so annoying and tedious.

I would not be amused and even be sick of listening to his garbage if I was a Liverpool fan. Hard to listen to him for more than a couple of minutes as it is. He just acts like a complete child.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=252534.0

Can I just say, I FUCKIN DETEST SKY TV, SPORTS SATURDAY, THE BLOKE INTERVIEWING RAFA, ANYONE THEY HAVE AS A PUNDIT (including at times, the tow the line merchant Phil Thompson who, when he has the chance to put them straight, just sits there as the butt of the joke) JEFF STELLING AND MOST OF ALL...

Martin Tyler's Monkey.  :butt

c*nts the lot of them. Just seen the ad for the midweek game against Tottenham. Never has a TV station showed such utter contempt for a club than they do to us under Rafa. They treat and talk to him like a fucking retard, patronising bastards all of them. As for Martin Tyler's Monkey today? At one point, started hammering Rafa for something that HE literally JUST MADE UP on the spot ... (bit like the self righteous brothers on Harry Enfield)

:no :no :no :no :no :no :no

They simply have in it for him, always will, and are circling like vultures waiting for him to leave. And even encouraging it.

:mackems:

Can I just say, I FUCKIN DETEST SKY TV, SPORTS SATURDAY, THE BLOKE INTERVIEWING RAFA, ANYONE THEY HAVE AS A PUNDIT (including at times, the tow the line merchant Phil Thompson who, when he has the chance to put them straight, just sits there as the butt of the joke) JEFF STELLING AND MOST OF ALL...

c*nts the lot of them. Just seen the ad for the midweek game against Tottenham. Never has a TV station showed such utter contempt for a club than they do to us under Rafa. They treat and talk to him like a fucking retard, patronising bastards all of them. As for Martin Tyler's Monkey today? At one point, started hammering Rafa for something that HE literally JUST MADE UP on the spot ... (bit like the self righteous brothers on Harry Enfield)

They simply have in it for him, always will, and are circling like vultures waiting for him to leave. And even encouraging it.

If anything the media are too soft on Liverpool.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

If anything the media are too soft on Liverpool.

Aye, if this had been the Toon in the exact same situation...

I'm loving every minute of Liverpool's miserable season, long may it continue!

Guest Stephen927

He wasn't a happy bunny in his post-match interview today. Mentioned the attendance of 27,000 people a fair bit...

Benitez getting some slightly harsh flack imo, s*** as they are at the moment. In his time at Liverpool they've won the CL, League Cup, FA Cup and a CL final. they even challenged for the league last season, only time I can actually remember them doing that in my lifetime (I'm 23). How much do the Liverpool fans expect? Or is it OK for them to get on their manager's back after half a poor season whereas it's fickle for anyone else to do it?

So they keep telling us - and so do the rags, remember.

Along with - they "deserve success" apparently, because they've been so successful in the past

Gratifying, the number of people beginning to say the same things I've been saying for years....there's still the.....er...usual suspects trying (increasingly frantically, amusingly) to convince the rest of us that it aint so.

Well said, by the way, O.C.K. ! ;)

c*nts the lot of them. Just seen the ad for the midweek game against Tottenham. Never has a TV station showed such utter contempt for a club than they do to us under Rafa. They treat and talk to him like a f***ing retard, patronising bastards all of them. As for Martin Tyler's Monkey today? At one point, started hammering Rafa for something that HE literally JUST MADE UP on the spot ... (bit like the self righteous brothers on Harry Enfield)

Absolutely ! To the whining scousers:- Wake up and welcome to what WE as Newcastle fans have had to put up with for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time !

Liverpool FC End of Season Dinner.

Menu is as follows:

Starter - Sour Grapes.

Main course - Plaice (probably seventh possibly sixth)

Pudding - Selection from Kuyt, N'Gog, Lucas, Dossena or Degan.

Drinks - Available but strichtly no doubles, trebles and no Carling Premier. There will laso be a selection of wines served by some fat spanish bloke with a dodgy beard.

Please note that dress code is strictly 'late 80's' to celebrate the last league title.

All drinks will be served in plastic glasses as cups are not on the agenda again this season.

For entertianment Rafa Benitez will be doing his party trick of making £200 million disappear into thin air with f*** all to show for it!

Benitez getting some slightly harsh flack imo, s*** as they are at the moment. In his time at Liverpool they've won the CL, League Cup, FA Cup and a CL final. they even challenged for the league last season, only time I can actually remember them doing that in my lifetime (I'm 23). How much do the Liverpool fans expect? Or is it OK for them to get on their manager's back after half a poor season whereas it's fickle for anyone else to do it?

So they keep telling us - and so do the rags, remember.

Along with - they "deserve success" apparently, because they've been so successful in the past

Gratifying, the number of people beginning to say the same things I've been saying for years....there's still the.....er...usual suspects trying (increasingly frantically, amusingly) to convince the rest of us that it aint so.

Well said, by the way, O.C.K. ! ;)

Who do you mean by that? People in the press? People on the board?

Guest Heneage

Understatement of the season from Parky, all of 5 months late . :lol:

Whether it's bad management, shitty transfers, boardroom interference, financial crisis, no new stadium, or whatever the fuck else reason....this shit couldn't be happening to a nicer club.

Hate their name, their stadium, their kits, every single one of their players and most of their fans.

Hope Liverpool FC goes to fuck and it's one club I don't mind seeing disappear from the football map.

I'm off for a few pints

You forgot their accent. Got to be the ugliest on earth.

I'm off for a few pints

You forgot their accent. Got to be the ugliest on earth.

After South African Shirley?